Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Nicks Random Goods

This was was great and easy to setup. The only issue I had with it, is that the referral option is only available if you pay for a premium account. As a very small startup business, 60$ / month is a lot for referral option. For now I will keep using it, until I find something cheaper (or free) which includes referrals.

Lifejoymantra

Excellent app. Easy setup. Would recommend to anyone thinking of a Customer Rewards Program.

Sunshine Lullaby

great easy way to track rewards for customers. :) Very easy interface!

Salty Apparel

This is app is amazing! This was extremely easy setup and will help customers coming back. This will help build loyalty with my customers for the long-term! Love it!

Carol Lipworth Designs

Super simple to install and use. Great way to keep customers coming back.

Ax Ch

Great app! Very easy to install. Good functionality. Continually add new features.

www.axesschronos.com

The Happy Vapor Company Llc

Really easy to use - once you install it, you don't have to do anything. I have a Loyalty Program set up, and Sweet Tooth keeps track of everything. Great app, a lot of features available for free, and even better features if you buy one of the reasonably priced subscriptions. Great app!

What The Socks

So simple to set up! My customers will love it I know!

The Vaping Guru

Love this app! It's nice to be able to reward my customers for helping my business grow! My customers love it too :) Highly Recommended!

The New U Salon

Sweet Tooth is always improving for the best! We can now cash in points through our pos system... Awesome App!