Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Dailydevices

Easy to setup, Must have app for any e-commerce website!

Wickedwandas

Pretty user friendly and nicely branded

Her Beautique

Easy set up! New to the app so i will update you guys on how my sales increase and how easy discounts are given.

Coolpencilcase Com

Love the app!! I will recommend to people really want to grow their business to next level.

Ashlyns Shop

Very simple to set up, only problem we have is that being based in the UK we need pound signs not dollars!

Emerson Parker

Absolutely wonderful! Easy to set up and use. Thank you so much!

Positively

Easy to use app and support is outstanding! They are very responsive. We switched from another app due to lack of support. There was one feature that we had in the older app that ST didn't have. We put in a request and their engineering team had functionality ready in less than a week! Special thanks to Bill and Alex for your help. So excited to relaunch our rewards program!

Skingenuity

Extremelly easly to set up and install, easy to customize, and fully understandable. Can't possible love it more!

Tune Automotive

I just installed this app and it's really helpful in engaging my customers more in a unique way!

Palm And Cocoa

I just installed this app on my store, palmandcocoa.com. So far so good! Easy to install and customize.