Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

www.theboxeddragon.com

Sweet Tooth Loyalty Program app saved us a lot of time and $$$..Works like a charm and they have Fast & Great Customer Service.. If you are looking to build up your Loyal Customer Base Look No Further...The Boxed Dragon Company

The Country Muffin

Great customer service! They have been *so* helpful with all of my questions!! I wish that there was more customization available, and they are still working on this. But I love the program overall, and the ability to reward my customers and motivate them to keep coming back.

Soho Style

Clean & simple!
Great customer service and best of all its free!

Definitely increased the amount of transactions & sales for us instilling a rewards program :)

Gourmet Skin Bar

Great basic loyalty rewards app which should be enough for most stores. Developer provided prompt answers to questions. Will use be using this one again!

Mannix Knight United Kingdom

Firstly, I've never had such excellent customer service. Always there when we needed some assistance.

BulbAmerica

To those merchants that are looking to increase customer engagement and make the most out of each customer relationship, look no further than SweetTooth.

Having been on multiple platforms over the years and having tested many different Reward & Loyalty offerings, allow me to save anyone that is looking for a customer point solution some time as you have now found the app you need for your Shopify store.

Look no further.This app is super easy to setup and customer service is always available should you need it.

Lead Apparel

Sweet Tooth is a fantastic app for our store. It's flexible enough so your able to customize your program based on particular business model and the support is excellent if you need help along the way. highly recommended

D&M Collectibles

Application seems to be off to a good start.

Shopify integration is now seamless with a tab integration which works great. Some features needed are color and text customization of the tab bar and customization of the "Points Store" including images and text.

When a customer signs up for the program, you are able to reward them with however many points you wish and you are also able to configure how much each point is worth and how many points are rewarded per dollar spent. But, one feature that could send this application through the roof is if we, the store, are able to reward customers for other actions on the site (i.e., sharing a product, referring a friend, subscribing to a newsletter, commenting on a blog post, writing a product review, etc.)

This application is in beta so the team is definitely hard at work developing it. We will continue to stand behind Sweet Tooth as we see nothing but untapped potential and look forward to seeing what features are rolled out in the months to come.

Support is very friendly and quick to help. Very easy to connect with so if there are any issues, the Sweet Tooth team is always available and willing to step in and help.

With a little bit of work and more features, this could be a ten star application -- worth more than any other rewards program application and could turn up to be priceless.

Brasilazy Canada

Real easy to setup and manage. Love that I now have a reputable rewards program hooked up. I also like the ability to give a customer facing name to my "sweet" points.

1 2 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 347 Next