Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Ferrara Market Inc

Awesome and easy to use sets up in minutes

Lightcharms

Just installed and cant wait to use!

Bayou Accents

Very easy set up! Super excited to add this feature to my website!

Cheer Athletics Pro Shop

Just started the program, but seems to be very easy to set up. Navigating through the app has been self explanatory so far.

Thekazweh Com

I am using it now and just started, it looks way awesome, I will do a follow up review on how I like it, if it works well.

Social Butterfly Couture

Easy setup and great customer service/technical support from Elli when I made and error and couldn't figure out what was wrong. I will be starting this app on my online boutique next month so looking forward to seeing how this works with my customers.

Rewinddesign

It is a very helpful app to reward our customers!

We love it!!

Dabart

Great app and what is important for me it's easy to use :)

Red Lily Planning

So far, we are loving it! There's a great assortment of options for my customers to earn points & and love that I can add points to a customer's account manually (we moved over from a different ecommerce platform before and this manual option allows me to give customers their points from previous purchases!!)

Ishine 365

Great app. Took off as soon as we got it. Allows different ways for customers to earn points / redeem them. Easy to set up and support is actually very helpful - thanks Elli!