Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Alexandra Kathlyn Accessories

I am absolutely loving the Sweet Tooth Loyalty program! It's user friendly and super simple to set up. My customers are also loving that I'm able to provide them with a rewards program, so I'm thankful for Sweet Tooth's usability!

4amigosltd

Hi there,

great tool and I am happy to have it now!

Thanks.

Sarah Lee Cosmetics

Love the sweet tooth reward points program! Completely easy to set up and does exactly what it says! I would like to know more about the information that is sent to existing customers if they are already have an account then when I signed up what does the email of information say to existing customers how would they know my business is now registered with the loyalty program!

Wicked Cool Cakes

Great app! Easy to install - I was up and running in minutes. :)

Preddy Pop

Nice app!!!!! Sweet Tooth has helped me a lot in my business definitely!

Trendsutra

Nice app ! Easy installation and pretty user friendly !

Theplayground

Great rewards app, needs a few more features in the free subscription.

Theplumeroom

Our fans love getting rewards from The Plume Room. Discounts on vape products and referral bonuses create excitement. Smile works very well, and offers a customizable reward program.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

This is an cool APP my customers LOVE IT!!!!! and I do too! Customers love to save...

Ellis Fibre

Great app, and would recommend it to anybody who wants to get greater customer interaction with their site. Our customer base has grown greatly since we started using Sweet Tooth, and people seem to be really pleased with the option of having a loyalty program that they can use to help improve their shopping experience.