Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

The Bunker Hotel

We Just started using the app for https://thebunkerhotel.com but are pleased thus far. We like that it is customer based, rather than a "Free Trial".

Keweenaw Coffee

Easy Step Up! Nice customization options, even on the free version! It seamlessly integrates with my website! So excited to get our first rewards customers :)

Paceline Cycles

So far its great! Eli is also mega helpful! I'd rather use %'s on my site because my products are so so expensive but I can settle for real dollar amounts in the meantime.

A Touch Of Dazzle

So far so great! we love the easy integration at www.atouchofdazzle.com so far! Great UI!

Pristine Apparel 2

OK, I haven't had it go live yet, but if I could figure it out and set it up, then anyone can. I'm easily irritated by technology and this was not complicated at all. I'm hoping it function just as well, but I'm sure it will. Looks like a great app :)

Ouroboros Herbals

Been using Sweet Tooth for a while and we love it, as do our customers. ^_^

Medwakh Com

Great app, which has served us well for nearly a year now, we know it works because customers always call us asking about ways to earn more points! We see sales increase daily due to customers ability to use and earn points to adjust their orders as they please.

Would like to see a bit more functionality and customization in shopify, such as integration into the 'my account' page.

Support, Specifically Elli, has been top notch, from premigration questions about moving 9000 customers and their points, to post migration cleanup. I got answers faster than any other support service.

7/5 would recommend to friends.
nick@medwakh.com

Betterbreads

Still figuring it out. Was easy to setup and seams streamlined with multiple reward functionalities within one app. Sweet that it is currently free!

Natures Body Art

So far this is a great app. Too new to tell conclusively but it's good so far.

Morganmaeco

Love this app! Its great to reward my customers =) Super easy to use!