Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Clnaturalhealthproducts

Great app, I know my customers will love it

Franko7

good so far although would like instead of only a tab as an option, there was a way to have a navigation link

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Lacks some of the features that I want to offer my customers. Too inflexible for my needs.

Fh Gillingham Sons

Worth while app for customer return

Skin18com

Easy to setup, Simple and nice! We had used other loyalty program before and honestly this one is much better! Strongly recommending!

Here Comes The Bling

Just started trying this app- so far -easy set up -

Retro Reclaimations

I love this rewards app! I tried several and found referral candy to be the most user friendly regardless of user coding capabilities (of which I have none). The app is like a business partner working along beside me but silent and never bothersome yet quite capable of getting things done. 5+☆☆☆☆☆

Portal Botanicals

Very easy to start up and customize. On the first day that I released the reward program, I've had positive comments from customers. Comments such as "I wish this was out last month!" were common haha.

Love the app. Thanks guys!

Organicdriedfood

Sweet Tooth Loyalty Reward Points App is an excellent rewards program for our business and very easy to use. At first I had some questions with getting to know the program, so I sent a message and received a quick response with accurate and detailed information about my questions. Their team is ready to assist when you need it! Elli was informative and walked me through the process with ease. She was very helpful and provided me with complete instructions...Kudos. I highly recommend this App and look forward to new useful features Sweet Tooth comes out with in the future.

Dan
www.myorganicgrocery.com

Deraktive Wear

I have been looking for an app that has an ease of use and not too complicated. I really am glad that I selected this great app.