Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Pristine Apparel 2

OK, I haven't had it go live yet, but if I could figure it out and set it up, then anyone can. I'm easily irritated by technology and this was not complicated at all. I'm hoping it function just as well, but I'm sure it will. Looks like a great app :)

Ouroboros Herbals

Been using Sweet Tooth for a while and we love it, as do our customers. ^_^

Medwakh Com

Great app, which has served us well for nearly a year now, we know it works because customers always call us asking about ways to earn more points! We see sales increase daily due to customers ability to use and earn points to adjust their orders as they please.

Would like to see a bit more functionality and customization in shopify, such as integration into the 'my account' page.

Support, Specifically Elli, has been top notch, from premigration questions about moving 9000 customers and their points, to post migration cleanup. I got answers faster than any other support service.

7/5 would recommend to friends.
nick@medwakh.com

Betterbreads

Still figuring it out. Was easy to setup and seams streamlined with multiple reward functionalities within one app. Sweet that it is currently free!

Natures Body Art

So far this is a great app. Too new to tell conclusively but it's good so far.

Morganmaeco

Love this app! Its great to reward my customers =) Super easy to use!

Skycartsg

Great app, but if there is a way to customise some reward that will be great

Wiillted Sunglasses

Good app, I would like more active promotion on social media!

Coquette Couture

So far, This app makes me life so much easier!

Darqmatter Design

Clean and easy interface. Smooth setup. Excited to see how this app performs.