Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Positively

Easy to use app and support is outstanding! They are very responsive. We switched from another app due to lack of support. There was one feature that we had in the older app that ST didn't have. We put in a request and their engineering team had functionality ready in less than a week! Special thanks to Bill and Alex for your help. So excited to relaunch our rewards program!

Skingenuity

Extremelly easly to set up and install, easy to customize, and fully understandable. Can't possible love it more!

Tune Automotive

I just installed this app and it's really helpful in engaging my customers more in a unique way!

Palm And Cocoa

I just installed this app on my store, palmandcocoa.com. So far so good! Easy to install and customize.

Golden Grass Accessories

I just installed the app, this is really "Sweet". Let's sell! Thank you for the great app.

Gymskwaat

I just installed the app! The display is very simple to use. I definitely would recommend this app to everyone!

Wallflowers Hong Kong

Really lovely app,
very convenient and inspire me a lot!

Shout About Your Business

Love Sweet Tooth. A great way to reward customers for their custom! Thank you so much.

The Too Cute Boutique

Just set this up! Looking forward to offering to my clients. So easy to set up, a few clicks and you're done!

Who Turned Off The Lights

A lovely app -- if only there were a way to control the endless stream of bot sign-ups coming in through Shopify. I realize that at its source this is a Shopify issue, but seeing as it's a recognized and much-talked-about flaw in Shopify's customer accounts sign-up, some sort of ability to filter who makes it into the points list is badly needed.

This is especially true, since the app's pricing tiers depend on the number of customers, which currently quickly fills with bot registrations.

If Shopify ever fixes the underlying issue, I'll be back. But in the meantime, the app, for me, is unworkable.