Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Bonsai 26

Its early days for us and this app but right away its incredibly easy to use and incorporates the functionality of several different apps that we had been considering for loyalty/rewards/referral. It slots itself effortlessly into our Shopify site and looks really clean and presentable even with the Sweettooth branding visible (we are on a basic paid plan, not one of the premium paid plans).
We are just finalising the configuration process and will officially launch this weekend... We'll report back in a few weeks

Phoebes Garden

Super easy to use with dynamic results!

Cubedepot

Very nice app, and great support team to help out with any issues.

Pale Cloud

It does what they say it does perfectly, right out the box

Lexi Butler Designs

Almost as soon as I signed up for the app I had my first sign up for the program. I believe it will work great for us. This is a great app, I had no problems installing it or setting it up! I am expecting great things to happen in no time flat!

Hammerstone

Great service. Wish it was less expensive.

Watchn Me Watchn You

This is absolutely what I've been looking for. An app like this is without a doubt, at least in my mind, indispensable for any eCommerce shop owner.

Prime Breaks

Amazing Customer support and easy to use.

Thenakedgoods

Love how easy this is. Thank You!

Cakcollectibles

Easy to install and setup.Just started using and a very happy with this app so far.