Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

SASKIA

Moved over from Loyalty Lion mainly for price, but have found better and easier functionality as well as great customer service. Maggie helped me with integrations and was fast and efficient. Thumbs up

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are so glad to hear that you're finding our app easier to use, and that our support team was able to help 💖

BRETT LAUREN

Full disclosure, I am a technology nightmare. What should be intuitive sends me over the edge. That being said, today Jobie and Brady (for the save) got me set-up and ready to go, despite my protestations that THEIR app didn't make sense - ha! Of course, it does, and Brady got me through it at the end feeling confident and ready to go...THANK YOU!

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for this lovely review! Brady and Jobie are quite awesome, we agree! :)

Black Alice Lingerie

Seems to be a decent loyalty app. But it doesn't work with multiple subdomains. Uninstalling the app, unfortunately.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review anyway! We love hearing feedback like this. We'll definitely take this to our product team. Thanks again!

US Browcode

This app is completely amazing. It works as per our requirements in term of calculating points and other mathematics. Only thing that needs to improve is rather then displaying data on launcher -- which is also good. it shall also help to display certain data on page level over website. I hope the development team takes a soon attention on following points which shall be displayed on page level along with launcher...
1. total points earned till date
2. what coupon code you are eligible for and you can redeem
3. history of coupons used (redeem)

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for providing this feedback! This is very helpful and we've sent it over to our product team! :)

Surefire cases

the installation process was super simple and the rewards look great! They walk you through how to set up everything and already have default emails set up which is super helpful.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that the onboarding/setup process was simple :)

Café du Monde Crêperie

Easy setup looking forward to seeing clients rewarded through smile. The app will bring value to customer and encourage return clients.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your amazing review! 💖 We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying it!

Mmē.

It was quite easy to implement this app and to import the existing customers. However, the followup to additional questions regarding how customers were coded as guests, as well as additional questions were not answered. One question was answered partially after more prompting and the remaining questions remain unanswered. I left messages both via email and via the messaging app. Their telephone number on site does not work.

September 29, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We've sent over an email to help out here! :)

Little Black Tux

This app just made me SMILE! :) it's very easy to navigate, self explanatory, and the support is VERY quick and AHHMAAZIIING!! SMILING while LOVING IT! <3

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 That made us smile as well! 😄

GraceGazelle

Just started using this app and so far so good. I sm looking for a way to bring customers back to my store and create more of a community.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're here to help if you need anything along this journey! You can reach us at help@smile.io :)

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

Its ok but It seems very difficult to get any technical support. You generally have to wait hours for a response or just get hit with a lot of stock answers that don't generally answer your questions very well at all.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for providing your feedback here! This is really helpful for us. Our team has reached out regarding this - but if you have any additional concerns or feedback - please let us know! Help@smile.io :)