Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

Koola Things

Seems pretty good, easy to use , will see if my customers like it , thank you for having a free version , will see how it goes, thanks again.

August 7, 2019

We're glad you're enjoying the free version of our app! Thanks for the five star rating! 😃

Snedkerværktøj

so far no problems , very easy to work with and install. we are looking foreward to seeing results .

August 7, 2019

Thanks for using our app, and for leaving us a five star review! 🙂

1MOREINDIA

The very useful program, we found some of our customers are very happy after this program... Great app by Smile.

August 7, 2019

Thanks for the five-star review! 😄

Esoteric Aroma

Super easy to use and love the way it looks! Had a question on how to move the widget and Maggie was super helpful.

August 7, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're glad our support team was able to help out.🙂

Mom Culture

This app has been incredibly easy to navigate and set up. We launched on our site within 3 days of downloading the app. Customer service is impeccable! Tess has been so responsive and so gracious anytime I have a question about a feature.
Definitely recommend this app! Now I know why they call it "Smile" ;)

August 2, 2019

😄 We're so happy you've had such a great experience using our app and chatting with our team. Thanks so much for the five-star review!

Ravers Culture

The app looks great! maggie from the support was helping me very fast and didn't give up until she fixed my issues!

August 1, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're happy our Support team were able to help out. 😃

Tie-Fly

So far so good, app is customizable, easy to use, one click installation & you still get good features even with the free plan. I had to contact support for positioning of widget (which is also slightly customizable) & Maggie M told me the exact issue & offered a solution. Support was very responsive & easy to reach. Check-out some of the free features in action @ https://tieflyclothing.com. Tie - Fly Clothing appreciated & approved!!!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for using our app! We really appreciate the fantastic review. 😄

Seven Potions

We take pride in customer experience and we wanted to give something back to our customers and show them how much it means to us both their trust and loyalty towards our company. Smile.io helped us express and implement this gratefulness and it didn't take long till our customers started using the app. More specifically, the app incentivised them to interact more with our company and in some cases, this interaction increased the order frequency as well.
Now, I'm not sure if this will make you more money but to us, additional sales from such app, although highly welcome, they definitely come second in our priorities. It's of great importance to us to build a great relationship with our customers and the smile app assisted us in giving them the feeling that their trust is mutual, which was our goal ever since we installed it.
A great app overall. On the plus side, customer service is awesome even when you have a lower tier plan. Props to Maggie for her excellent support.

August 1, 2019

Wow! Thank you for the amazing and thoughtful review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it, and leaving us a five-star rating. 😊

Littlestarplans

Love this app. It does everything I needed. Thank you so much for having such a great app. There is a reason why this app has over 3000 reviews :).

July 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! 😄 We really appreciate it.

Mountain Meadow Creations

So easy to use!! I hope to increase my business by using loyalty rewards, I'm so happy it integrates into Shopify

July 25, 2019

😃 Thanks so much for the five-star review, and for using our app!