Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Groomers

Hello, we love your app. However it would be amazing if you could choose different language or translate everything by yourself. Is that somehow possible! In our country people prefer the mother language. OR can you pay to have some of you guys to translate everything for us? We will provide the text of course.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😊 We will send a message your way regarding your questions!

Bea's Bayou Skincare

I really appreciate my customers. Bea's Bayou Skincare wants to give back to its customers and this is SO cool! Love it!

Thanks so much for using Smile, and for the 5-star rating! 😄

One Great Coffee

I have been using Smile now for over a year. To be honest I do not know if there are better programs other than Smile to host our rewards program. The reason that I do not know, I never had the reason to look. This app does what I need for it to do. In the past when I had a question, it was professionally answered in a timely manner. Hopefully, one-day gift cards will become available through Smile for non-Shopify Plus stores. One other thing I would like to see is the ability to integrate more with other Apps without having to move up to a higher tier. For now, I am extremely satisfied.

November 2, 2020

Thanks so much for the kind words, and for using Smile for over a year! We're so happy to hear about your positive experience. Your 5-star review is so appreciated! 😄

Gentcreate

Very useful app for any kind of brand building store to use. There are fantastic features and a quite an easy step by step setup.

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words, and for using Smile! 😃

Soulful Drip

This app is easy to set up. I can't wait for my customers to start earning points. I love how everything is easy and less work for the business owner to do.

November 2, 2020

Thank you for the review! We've worked really hard to make Smile as easy to use as possible. We appreciate the 5-star rating! 😄

Orriginal Designs

Simple to use and the tutorial is very easy to follow. Lots of options to choose from on how members can receive rewards. Enjoying using the service so far.

November 2, 2020

We're so glad you're finding the in app tutorials helpful! 😊 Thank you for the review and for using Smile!

Redpath Shoes Canberra

We use this app here at Redpath Shoes it helped my store grow loyal customers and keep coming back for more rewards we use the free version I would recommend it to any online store give it a try

November 2, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star rating! 😄 We really appreciate it!

MADAMIGELLA

The app is great, but no chance to translate it. Unfortunately this is not good for customers which don't speak english. Hope things will change very soon.

November 2, 2020

Thanks so much for the candid feedback in this review! We're always working to make our app easier to use for everyone.

SOLCOCO

Se puedo poner en español, no me sale la opción de cambiar el idioma
Graciassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We'll send you an email when this becomes available!

JAWWAK HELOO

great program...................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

October 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! :)