Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Crate2Plate

Was on the free plan for a while. Great customer service by Maggie pursued me to get on one of the plans and it is worth every cent paid! Highly receommended!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the upgraded plan! 💖

TBD Liquids

This is the best rewards app hands down. Integrates with just about everything. Great customer service too! Maggie is simply the best.

Thank you so much for your review! We're honoured! 😄
We agree - Maggie is awesome!

Tara Lynns Boutique

I have nothing great to say about this app! I have seen such a growth with customer loyalty, customers excited to spend more and their customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!!

July 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that our support team was able to help out!

Blooms + Flora

Love this app so much! I am finally able to reward my customers and they love it too! Great customer service as well.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😍 We're so glad to hear that your support team has been helpful. Can't wait to watch your business grow!

Brandat Outlet LLC

I joined the paid 49$/month plan for one reason , which is to be able to hide/show loyalty program icon on specific pages. Then I realized that this feature is not working even on the paid plan. Although the team is responsive via email (which is not solving the problem). I need a live support to solve the problem , else it is a waste of time effort (yet , I am still optimistic and expecting the problem to be solved)

Note: This review might change depending on the app experience

June 30, 2020

Hello! Thank you for your review. We've sent over an email to help out with this. Our live chat is available from 9-5EST Monday to Friday! Look forward to chatting with you! 😄

EON ALLURE

Great Idea . Easy to use and setup The perfect way for new stores to build a loyal customer following.

June 30, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving our app! Thank you so much for your review 😄

People Of Light

This app is so easy to set up! It guides you every step of the way. I am so excited to build solid connections with my customers!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 That's really great to hear!

FGGRIFFITH'S

I downloaded this app today.. not sure how it will work as yet.. but it looks promising.. thanks ..

Hills

Simply amazing app. Love it! We've been using it since a few days and already have a few customers in the loyalty program!

Dresssofia

It's aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooome