Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

christmasgiftbuy

super slow also app and support staff not worth it its just waste of time interface has so many bugs issue

October 21, 2020

Hey there! We're so sorry to hear this. Our team has sent a message your way to help out.

iElder.Asia

superb apps to use and this apps can increase your brand exposure and with this reward will make customer happy to continue shopping with us. well done Smile. thank you for your great apps.

October 21, 2020

Thank you for the kind words and five-star rating! We truly appreciate it! 😄

Maymay Grace

Love it! Easy templates, easy to access and very user friendly. I have found this app very helpful for my online store and I am excited to use it within my comapny.

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review, and for using Smile! 😄

Goodmylk

Fantastic rewards program that integrates seamlessly with Shopify. Their customer service is extraordinary.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! Our team really appreciates your support! 😄

Pink Pig International

Smile is a great way to reward your customers, we are new to the app but Smiles customer service is excellent and very fast! We send two emails and were replied to within a couple of hours on the same day...rare these days with big companies!!

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for using our app, and the five-star rating! Our merchant facing team loves to hear this kind of feedback. 😍

Mask Co.

Great app and outstanding customer service! Very friendly staff who goes out of their way to help their clients. Thanks a lot!

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate the kind words! 😄

Karmameju Skincare

The app works quite seamlessly, but since language can not be translated, the app is rather useless for international businesses. A true shame, since adding a translation option should not be such a difficult task. Adapting shops to local markets is essential in modern e-commerce, and therefore I can not recommend this app.

October 19, 2020

Thank you for your candid review! We really value and appreciate this honest feedback. We've sent an email your way with some additional information.

Intuitive Music rep

Great app, they can source pretty much anything and are really reliable. Great app. Great app. Great app

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - this is really great to hear! 💖

luxecai

This a great app to have in my website. I'm so impressed with its functionality and creates interest to my site's visitors. Highly recommended app.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review! We're so glad to hear that we're creating interest for your site. 😄

Moel Official

Great app for using rewards, easy to use and understand and amazing customer service! Recommending to all.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-stars! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying it 💖