Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Sidity Smokers

Super easy to setup, already getting a great response in less than 10 minutes. My brand just got the extra push I didn't even know it needed!!!!

March 20, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review! So glad to hear that the setup process was easy 😊

MOBY'S Petshop | MOBYSpetshop.com

Very expensive and sneaky "user based" pricing model (the app automatically syncs up with your Shopify customer data and adds them as "Smile users". No feature to mass delete irrelevant contacts. Ended up paying hundreds of dollars hidden costs... Lots of better apps out there!

March 13, 2020

Hey there! Our current pricing plans are fixed priced - and covers unlimited members/orders! We're happy to help with converting you over to one of these plans 😊 We'll send you an email with more information! In the meantime, feel free to checkout our current plans: https://smile.io/pricing

MOD&SOUL - Contemporary Women's Clothing

www.modandsoul.com
Really nice app! Does exactly what you need from a loyalty program! I like the design, and the panel is very user friendly. The customer service is excellent too. Had some questions regarding using the app, and making the most out of it, and received responses very quickly, as well as a follow up phone call. Even the free version is plenty to get started on. The only reason for us to upgrade in the future is to connect it to Mailchimp. Will definitely keep using and very much recommend!

March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else! 😄

Wear Your Curls

This is only my first day using it, but I'm giving it 5 starts because it was so EASY to do and set up. Like so easy. I hope the codes and discounts work!

March 13, 2020

So glad to hear that the setup process was easy! Thanks so much for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything! 💪

FancyButFunctional

Indeed great stuff, indeed free, ideal for starter business like mine, thanks for making this available.

March 9, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so glad to be able to help! ✨

WIGKED WIGS

Nice app but they REALLY need to have their own loyalty rewards template that we can use. Without it, having a rewards system is basically pointless.
Also the app doesn't allow any text button for mobile. Which means customers are expected to know an icon picture is the rewards button ( atleast on free plan)
then
as a said before, if there is no rewards template explaining the rewards customers will never use it because it was never explained. Please implement a rewards template or some sort of template explaining how rewards work. This is why sezzle is so great because it offers all kinds of branding templates making our job easier.

March 6, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for your review & feedback! We'll shoot you an email to help out 😊

JISD Store

Second website I have created and both have this app. It's great! Our customers have used the points often.

March 6, 2020

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're happy your customers love it! 😄

Keto-BEAM

I am super happy! The high-level of responsiveness and support that smile.io provides is EXEMPLARY. I particularly have to call out Andrea Lozzi, who provided the best sales through implementation support I have ever experienced with any app developer on Shopify. I highly recommend this company - and ask for Andrea if you can :-)!

March 3, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star rating and recommendation! Glad to hear that Andrea was such a great help! ✨

CastleMania Games

Simple, easy to use and set-up. We would recommend this ap to other users looking for a customer loyalty tool.

February 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! So glad to hear the setup process was smooth ✨

HustleStory

Smile has made my customer experience brighter than i ever imagined. Because of the way smile rewards customers just want to keep earning points on your site

February 26, 2020

We're so glad to hear that we're helping with the customer experience! Thanks so much for your 5-star rating 😊