Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

WytchWood

This is by far the best Loyalty Rewards App available for shopify at the mosty reasonable price considering the customisation. It allows for the small business owner to get something solid in place in order to grow, starting at a mere 50 bucks. I love this program and I capitilized within 24 hours by social media marketing and Klaviyo integration. The only things it's missing, which may be something I get as I upgrade, is the ability to reward people for leaving a review. That would be awesome at the entry stage. I give this App 4.5 stars but will put down 5 as this is essential to any small business starting out and indeed going forwards. I can't see me ever uninstalling this amazing app.

UPDATE: Now I am definitely giving this a 5 star review. I added the Judge.me app, integrated it and now my customers have the option of gaining reward points for leaving product reviews. I am satisfied!

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It's so great to hear that we're able to help you grow!

BVsBurgers

Excellent App! 5 stars!
Ease of use, integration, 100% would recommend.

Only issue is, customers should be able to state their b-day without the year.

Still trying out (free version) and hopefully will have the sales to upgrade soon, but very good experience.
Thanks!

August 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, and for providing your feedback! We've sent this over to our product team to review :)

Luke outdoors & supply LLC

Outdoors.tokens helps our business drive down cost of products and also helps with covering cost for marketing campaigns.

August 14, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thank you for leaving us a review :)

口罩蒙面俠

Easy to setup and clear explanation for referral program.
I wish there's a translation function so that I could localise for my shop.

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We're working on a translation feature currently and we'll let you know when this is available! :)

jags merch

app is extremely easy to use and takes about 10 minutes to implement into your active online store i find this is one of the best shopify apps and you can get everything you need from the free plan definetly recomend

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review, we really appreciate it! ✨

BluePeppermint Boutique

We have had great success with this app. We have been a customer for 6 years! All features of the app work nicely and our customers seem to respond well to earning and spending "Peppermint Points"! :-)

Wow, 6 years! Thank you so much for your support for all this time! 💖

LeafMeAloene

Smile is incredible! The support at smile is even better. Even if you are on a free plan they like to help you out! I have a lot of rewards members for my tiny business and I want to make sure I reward them write and Smile helped. I love them!!!

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

The Cazz Stop LLC

Great App

August 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! :)

Lala Kids

Loving this app so far as do my customers! Had lots of customer join in the first few hours. Brilliant way to offer something back to my customers for their loyalty. Recommend

July 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! ✨
So glad to hear that you're already getting engagement!

Shonall International

Great app for beginners. Easy to use. simple set up for reward points . Worth to try it .I am on trial period but might buy in near future.

July 29, 2020

We're so glad that you're finding the app easy to setup/use! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation 😄