Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Little Black Tux

This app just made me SMILE! :) it's very easy to navigate, self explanatory, and the support is VERY quick and AHHMAAZIIING!! SMILING while LOVING IT! <3

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 That made us smile as well! 😄

GraceGazelle

Just started using this app and so far so good. I sm looking for a way to bring customers back to my store and create more of a community.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're here to help if you need anything along this journey! You can reach us at help@smile.io :)

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

Great customer service, a few technical niggles which I wish would be clearer. But they do seem to be doing everything they can to help.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for providing your feedback here! This is really helpful for us. Our team has reached out regarding this - but if you have any additional concerns or feedback - please let us know! Help@smile.io :)

7figures Toys & Collectibles

I use this app to help me build customer loyalty. The system integrates easily and functions well. Using the free plan is enough to get the job done and well.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for you review! We love hearing about your experience :)

P. Cottontail & Co.

The free tier has been great to get us going, but the prices jump steeply if you wish to upgrade features. The features we need are in the $199 a month tier, which is quite steep for what we are. Our customers are saying they never knew we had a loyalty program, we wish it was a little more obvious than a star at the bottom of our homepage. Hunting around for a similar program with more small business friendly pricing. (Not every business is a startup with crazy amounts of capital trying to scale up in ridiculous amounts of time )

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback here! This is so valuable to us. Our team has been in touch regarding this💖

Stitch Wit

I use this app and it was simple and easy to set up. Customer service is amazing, and I really feel it has helped me convert more customers.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! 💖 We can't wait to watch as you grow your customer base!

Gourmesso Coffee

Smile.io has been amazingly easy to integrate and manage. Simple for our customers, extremely flexible in terms of rewards settings and referrals. And most importantly they have amazing customer support in case you ever do have a question. 5-STARS!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your awesome review~ We're so happy to hear that you are finding the app easy to use! 💖

Detour Sunglasses

Great app and even better customer service! In the process of getting everything synced over from our previous loyalty program, can't wait to launch this new one with Smile!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

vaoalavanilla

First time using this app and am still learning about what it can offer me as I go through it. My initial comment is that it is easy to navigate and I got the 'referral rewards' system up and running not long after installing the App. Will make more comments as I learn more. Great App so far that is easy to use!

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to hear you're enjoying it so far! We'd love to hear any additional feedback that you have :)

narcisses

Hello dear, I installed it to try it on, and unfortunately I cant have it in french :( Do you have a solution for that ?

September 23, 2020

Hey there! Thanks for your review! We do have a French version coming very soon! I'll send you over an email with more information :)