Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

IGS

I appreciate companies that allow free plans for start up companies. Afterall, we all started somewhere at first. They respond to questions quickly and the interface is very professional.

February 14, 2020

Glad to hear that we're able to help! Thanks for the lovely review! 💖

Salt City Bomb Girls

Easy to use and a great variety of free features. This will help our business grow in an efficient manner, 10/10

February 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your review - glad to hear that we're able to make use of the free features! 🙌

Evolve Within

Tess was absolutely amazing. She answered all of my needs and was so patient. Highly recommend this app.

We're so glad that Tess was able to help! Thank you for your review! ✨

YIREH

Best rewards program! Even the free version offers so much value! I am super happy to be using Smile for over a year now!

February 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 Glad you are enjoying the app!

Cheese n Dash

recently i suffer fm "your points redemption could not be completed, try again later", both customer and admin cannot redeem

January 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! That's not a good experience. I've reached out to you by email to help get this fixed up ASAP!

Green Apothecary Plymouth

We absolutely love being able to offer our customers rewards! This app has been so helpful and easy to use for both us and our customers.

www.greenapothecary.net

January 31, 2020

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you've found the app helpful and easy to use! :)

Wild & Wolf

This is a great app -- love how it easily integrates with our site and how easy it is to use and implement. Very user friendly. The support team is amazing, especially Elli, who was incredibly helpful and supportive. Highly recommend and necessary app for all e-comm stores!

January 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your really sweet words! We're glad to hear that you highly recommend Smile and that our support team has been able to help you along your journey to implement Smile!

Indypicker.com

So far the app seems to not work. It signed up customers as members on install that don't have accounts. My biggest repeat customer who has an account is only a candidate. Sent support got 1 email back and no further reply's or fixes.

January 31, 2020

Thanks for leaving a review. I'm really disappointed to hear that Smile isn't working for you, that's not the experience we like to offer. I've sent you an email so that we can get this fixed!
-Elli

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Amazing app especially free portion of it, really gives you a lot to work with. The upgrades are well worth it as well.

January 31, 2020

Yipee! Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you're loving our free plan and upgraded features!

kkokkoma.com

Nice and neat program. Runs smoothly with hassle free usage and instructions. Easy to maintain and I can monitor everything.

January 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're glad everything was easy to maintain and monitor as making rewarding easy is our goal!