Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Noble Reefs

Just started using the app.. Really straight forward and seems super easy. Looking forward to see the end result

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!😄

Empress Mimi

Smile.io has been amazing. We had a small issue and Maggie was on it to help us out (unfortunately her response went to spam so we just found out now!) Thank you Maggie & Smile.io team <3

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Our support team works hard to help our merchants out so we love hearing feedback like this 💖

Brainy Kiddo

Amazing free app! Great help for encouraging your customers to subscribe to your newsletter and buy your products which can grow your business.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We're so excited to help your business grow!

HeidiHo2

Easy to configure, looks very professional and integrates with theme perfectly. Product works as advertised. Some of my clients have already signed up

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - so glad to hear that you are loving the display and integration! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything at all 💖

Aasvoël

great app and really puts a smile on customers faces - great app and really puts a smile on customers faces

June 2, 2020

😊 That's amazing, we're so glad that you and your customers are enjoying! Thank you for your review!

Cellar Door Plants

I really like this app. It has a nice customer experience. The membership to get all of the perks is a little steep though

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We really appreciate it! 💖

Prince's Boutique

I have just downloaded this app, and so far it is very easy to use. Excellent features, just what my store needs. And it's free!

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Glad yo hear that you find it easy to use! 😊

Herts Barkery

Easy to use and does what it says on the tin. I currently use the free version but when I generate more sales etc I'd be happy to move onto the paid version to be able to customise it etc.

June 2, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review - we can't wait to grow with you! ✨ Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything at all!

23:59 Jewelry & Accessories, LLC

Great app so far! I am using the free version, I would love the option of moving the widget to the left side.

June 2, 2020

Thank you for your review! We've switched the launcher to the left side for you! The setting is in Branding > Theme > Placement :)

MusicMajlis

Absolutely my favourite app on Shopify. We were on the Smilie.io free plan for a few months, and it was fantastic for our business.

Rewards (no matter how little) are a hugely successful way to incentivise purchases and increase AOV - and Smile does Rewards like magic.

The functionality is brilliant - with the countless ways to Earn and Redeem Rewards and the Smile interface is beautifully simple.

We are currently on the Started plan, and I hope to move to Growth once our business grows to allow it.

Highly recommended.

June 2, 2020

That's so great to hear - thank you so much for your amazing review! ☺️