Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Linea Azzurro

Very helpful customer service that explained everything very clearly . The service went beyond my expectations.

June 23, 2021

Thank you for sharing your kind feedback! 🙌

choosemi

super application, très intuitive et service client très réactif ! très contente de mon expérience, je recommande

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you find the team super helpful 💖 Merci beaucoup!

Uma Oils

they were great to jump in with customer service over chat! I had support within minutes and my questions were answered

June 23, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that you are happy with the customer service being provide through live chat!

NOOMA

Christian with the support team was awesome! He patiently guided me through resolving the issue and even double checked it at my request. Very much appreciated.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and for leaving us this amazing review 💖

Afro Glam Nails

I just got the app and had to reach out to customer service. The customer service is amazing. I can't wait to start using the app.

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We're so happy to hear that our customer service team was able to help you out ✨

gitti

I am still just getting to know the App but so far it is very intuitive and easy to use with plenty of integrations, which I really like! The people are also very helpful when I had questions and they gave very detailed responses! :)

June 22, 2021

Thank you so much for this lovely review 💖
We're so glad to hear that the app's been intuitive and easy to use! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything :)

Designs By Us 2021

Very easy to use. I was able to watch a YouTube video and figure it out on the first try. Still making sure I have it all correct. So far so good

June 19, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩

Envate

Setup everything and tried reading articles but not able to see any mail or notification on confirmation page or any thing tries creating account, becoming member but not able to get points on placing order. If I am not able to see it then how will out customer gonna notice day. then it will be a total waste

June 18, 2021

We're so sorry to hear that you didn't have a nice experience :( We've sent over an email to you to help out here. We'll do our best to get this sorted for you!

GBG Boutique

AMAZING! Super easy to install and user friendly. I literally got it up and running in less than 15 minutes. Thank you so much Smile! Don't hesitate, just get the app.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us.💖

Mesmerize India

Very well made app and a very co operative and attentive support team. Shoutout to Lynn and Tess for doing a great job with helping out new users!

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for the 5-star review ✨Excellent to hear that you've gotten all the help you need from Lynn & Tess 😁

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 393 394