Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

BOWdometer by Toxon Technologies

We were looking for a solution to help drive referrals and Smile delivered. Great help from their sales and onboarding teams. 10/10. Would refer again.

SeeandWear

Awesome app and support. It will increase the customer retention and repeat purchases. Thanks for this wonderful app.

TroisPetitsLou

Best app ever!Easy to use and install in the main menu!Almost all app are widgets... this one can be install in the menu by a link !!! A1custome services she help me alot to install the link even tho it was super easy to do with her explanation! :))
Only thing is.... its not available in french...
if your looking for english this is definitely the best app ever

Your fluffy store

easy to use and very helpful overall very happy to have found about about this app im using it for my new website

Busybab

It's a great app. I just love it.

MidnighTreats

Has been perfect for us as a loyalty program app! We have mostly used the free program but it still gets the job done. Couldn't be happier

March 23, 2020

Hey there! Thank you so much for your review! So glad you're liking it! 🙌

Ginnasta USA

So far it was very easy to set up! Will have to see how it actually works but I do appreciate the ease of use and the nice look of it!

March 23, 2020

Thank you for your 5 star review! 😊 Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything!

Sidity Smokers

Super easy to setup, already getting a great response in less than 10 minutes. My brand just got the extra push I didn't even know it needed!!!!

March 20, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review! So glad to hear that the setup process was easy 😊

MOD&SOUL - Contemporary Women's Clothing

www.modandsoul.com
Really nice app! Does exactly what you need from a loyalty program! I like the design, and the panel is very user friendly. The customer service is excellent too. Had some questions regarding using the app, and making the most out of it, and received responses very quickly, as well as a follow up phone call. Even the free version is plenty to get started on. The only reason for us to upgrade in the future is to connect it to Mailchimp. Will definitely keep using and very much recommend!

March 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your detailed review! Don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else! 😄

Wear Your Curls

This is only my first day using it, but I'm giving it 5 starts because it was so EASY to do and set up. Like so easy. I hope the codes and discounts work!

March 13, 2020

So glad to hear that the setup process was easy! Thanks so much for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything! 💪

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 291 292