Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

TBD Liquids

This is the best rewards app hands down. Integrates with just about everything. Great customer service too! Maggie is simply the best.

Tara Lynns Boutique

I have nothing great to say about this app! I have seen such a growth with customer loyalty, customers excited to spend more and their customer service is top notch. Highly recommend!!

Blooms + Flora

Love this app so much! I am finally able to reward my customers and they love it too! Great customer service as well.

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😍 We're so glad to hear that your support team has been helpful. Can't wait to watch your business grow!

EON ALLURE

Great Idea . Easy to use and setup The perfect way for new stores to build a loyal customer following.

June 30, 2020

We're so glad that you're loving our app! Thank you so much for your review 😄

People Of Light

This app is so easy to set up! It guides you every step of the way. I am so excited to build solid connections with my customers!

June 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 That's really great to hear!

FGGRIFFITH'S

I downloaded this app today.. not sure how it will work as yet.. but it looks promising.. thanks ..

Hills

Simply amazing app. Love it! We've been using it since a few days and already have a few customers in the loyalty program!

Dresssofia

It's aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssooooome

Spitting Image Boutique and Gifts

This is the PERFECT solution for my business! I recently switched from Square to Shopify and I have struggled to find a loyalty program that would mimic what I had. After testing a few that did not work at all and were outrageously expensive.. I find Smile. I also found Maggie!! She was absolutely wonderful in helping me set up my online and POS rewards. I am so grateful for help. It's one area of my conversion that is going smoothly! Thanks Maggie!!!! Sheri

AceBeautyCenter

It is easy to set up! It took about less than an hour. All menu design is so simple to find functions what I have to set. I recommend this APP strongly.

June 26, 2020

We love hearing about things like this! So glad the setup was simple and smooth. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review! ✨

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 294 295