Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Rosie Lea Tea

This has been a real boost to our tea company since we started using this last year. We have seen an increase in loyalty from our customers and we have a very good sign up and usage rate for our rewards. Make sure you set the rewards at a level that doesn't leave you out of pocket though. We spent a lot of time researching and setting a level that both we and our customers are happy with.

February 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the five-star review! 😊

Ecostainable

Got love Smile: Rewards & Loyalty - easy to use and ability to match my store's design without a huge price tag! I needed some assistance recently and Maggie from support came to my rescue! :)

February 20, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that Maggie was able to help 😊

Young Hearts Lingerie Malaysia

Really awesome app , it provide reward to loyal customers hence will built great relationship and help retain customer loyalty for increasing sale.

February 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the five-star rating! 😄 We really appreciate it!

Inspired by Jesus

I just set this app up 2 seconds ago easiest app EVER! I am a new store, so I am happy that they have a free version available. Thank you so much :-), this app is amazing so far.

February 14, 2020

So glad to hear that the setup process was smooth and easy for you! Thanks so much for your review! 🙌

IGS

I appreciate companies that allow free plans for start up companies. Afterall, we all started somewhere at first. They respond to questions quickly and the interface is very professional.

February 14, 2020

Glad to hear that we're able to help! Thanks for the lovely review! 💖

Salt City Bomb Girls

Easy to use and a great variety of free features. This will help our business grow in an efficient manner, 10/10

February 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your review - glad to hear that we're able to make use of the free features! 🙌

Evolve Within

Tess was absolutely amazing. She answered all of my needs and was so patient. Highly recommend this app.

We're so glad that Tess was able to help! Thank you for your review! ✨

YIREH

Best rewards program! Even the free version offers so much value! I am super happy to be using Smile for over a year now!

February 14, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖 Glad you are enjoying the app!

Green Apothecary Plymouth

We absolutely love being able to offer our customers rewards! This app has been so helpful and easy to use for both us and our customers.

www.greenapothecary.net

January 31, 2020

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you've found the app helpful and easy to use! :)

Wild & Wolf

This is a great app -- love how it easily integrates with our site and how easy it is to use and implement. Very user friendly. The support team is amazing, especially Elli, who was incredibly helpful and supportive. Highly recommend and necessary app for all e-comm stores!

January 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your really sweet words! We're glad to hear that you highly recommend Smile and that our support team has been able to help you along your journey to implement Smile!