Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

abcore

very good i like this, simple, clever, nothing to complain about.
It would be nice to add affliliate to it

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, and for your feedback! We'll pass this along to our product team for sure :)

U.S. Art Supply

This app is great! The customer service it really helpful as well. I recommend this product to anyone trying to expand their customer base with amazing rewards system.

June 18, 2021

So glad to hear that you're loving the app! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review ✨

LIFE IN MOTION

We experienced difficulty in setting up the Reward Code and trying to find solution. Jade attended to us and she has been amazing and has been very helpful in providing the required links to the guide and tutorial video that will be helpful for us.

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that Jade was so helpful!

Jedi Shop

The best app ever !!! The team is very kind and very helpful, i asked a question and in a minute I got the answer !

June 18, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that you find the team super helpful 💖

CALI

i was afraid to use this app because of the expensive tires , after trying the free version i can say it is one of the best loyalty apps and there support are very nice even i am on the free version heheehe
all the best to them

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! Our Free Plan is a great starting point, and we have many merchants who have successfully launched their rewards program while on this plan. If you ever have any questions on how you can fully utilize your free plan in the future, please feel free to reach out to us!

LE BUNS

Easy to use, amazing customer service, super helpful! We're excited to be able to offer our customers some rewards for their loyalty. Thank you smile

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out 💖

Thaïs Ann Boutique

This app was easy to install, set up, and has been easy to use for my customers. Recently, I needed to contact customer service to check on something, and they were quick to respond, test, and confirm that my app was working properly.

June 17, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

Lilly and Mimi Fabric Shop

I used loyalties before but this seems much better and the customer service is amazing. I wanted to add all old customers to the app and they helped me with this. Took few hours and everything I needed they helped me in.

June 16, 2021

We're so glad to hear that the support and setup has been super smooth for you! Thanks so much for this awesome review, and don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help ✨

Go-To Shop

Excelente aplicación, la recomiendo 100%. Impulsa y motiva a los clientes a consumir en nuestra tienda, acumular puntos y son felices cuando canjean sus puntos por créditos.

June 16, 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely review! 💖

CityOven.org

This app helped me get my rewards program set up. The chat feature and the fast responses helped alot

June 16, 2021

We're so happy to hear that 🥰
Thanks so much for leaving us this lovely review!