Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Wines by Flow

This app helped me develop a reward program for my customers. One negative is that I could not customize the box.
What we did not enjoy was the fact that we could not resize the pop up box on the website.

April 9, 2021

Thanks so much for the review and the feedback! We can definitely share this with our team! If you have any other questions please reach out at help@smile.io and we can chat! 🙂

Savvy Row

I downloaded the app because the pricing structure looked clearer and fairer than most of the other loyalty apps that I looked at, so kudos for that. Unfortunately, the free version looked really nasty in terms of the pop up design and colours. I had intended to go for the £49 a month version, but the look of the free version put me off risking it. If there had been a 7 day free trial of the paid version, then I would have persevered. Hope this feedback is helpful. EDIT - I persevered with the free version and found it easy to use. The free version is obviously a bargain. I will consider the paid version after a few months of using the free version. 1 star knocked off only because the paid version lacks a free trial.

April 7, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this honest review (and also for the edits after persevering with our Free Plan!) 😊 We really appreciate the feedback about a trial for our upgraded features / paid plans, and I've passed this along to our Product team to consider for the future.

Thanks again for the review and for giving Smile another try!

3sistersL.M.N Health@Beauty Shop

it ways easy to set up thanks now i have somthing to offer my customers that they will lovethanks once again and smile.

March 24, 2021

Thank you for your kind review! We're glad you were successful in setting up the program and now have something extra for our customers.

LK Boutique

It was tough at first, but I was able to get some help to understand the program. Maggie helped me with all my questions.

March 16, 2021

Thanks for the honest review, and we're so happy Maggie was able to get you sorted with all your questions!

Project Free 2 Fly

We haven't launched yet, but the set up has been easy and I was able to ask a few questions through the chat function and were given the answers clearly!

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review 🤩 Glad we could be of such help!

BEAU

just activated the app, wish they would let new app users customize for 30 days free, but other wise it was a nice seamless integration

March 5, 2021

Thank you so much for your review ! This is super helpful 💖

Low Carb Emporium Australia

Great tool to assist in customer retention and loyalty. They also have good tech support that is very professional.

February 24, 2021

Thank you so much for your review ! This is super helpful 💖

Sunkissedcoconut

I think offering a $50 then jumping into a $200 (which honestly is the plan you need to really get a benefit from using this app) is a huge jump in price. I wish it was around the $120 range. I also would recommend they offer more social media platforms to share and have customer referrals on. It is a bit outdated when it comes to that. They need to add tiktok, snapchat, etc to their platform. overall the app performs well!

January 25, 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! We really appreciate the feedback on pricing as well as social media platforms that would be helpful to include in our earning actions. I've passed these along to our product team, and I've also sent you an email to see if we could help with some of the additional features you were looking for 😁

Winona Creek

Great little app to start a rewards program. Using the free version, and the reason I deducted one star - you really should be able to set an expiry on points/rewards at any level, not just a paid level. That was disappointing, but otherwise I'm happy with it and the seamless way it works with Shopify.

January 21, 2021

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate the feedback regarding points expiry and its (un)availability on the free plan. Also, happy to hear how seamless you've found Smile to work thus far 😁

House of Akan

This is a great app and I cant wait to see how these programs translate into more sales!!! I think the variety of different programs is quite good too.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Happy to hear you're liking the variety of loyalty programs, and here's to loyalty powered sales in this new year 🍾

If you have any feedback to share as you launch your program, please share it with us by emailing help@smile.io as we're always looking to improve!