Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Jasmin Joy - The Curvy Traveler

I was looking for a referal program and got this and also the option for customers to collect points. Cool idea. Easy to navigate (and understand). Perfect addition to a store!

September 1, 2020

This is so great to hear - thank you so much for leaving us a review and sharing your thoughts! 💖

Beeja May

Great app and easy to use. It included everything that we needed in a loyalty rewards program. Excellent customer service as well!

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We love hearing about your experiences and feedback, thank you for sharing! 💖

ReThinkOil

Smile has been great to work with. Since implementing our loyalty rewards program about 18 months ago our repeat transactions have increased and so has our traffic from referred customers. We also use Campaign Monitor (formerly Conversio) as an integration and being able to include a customer's reward point status in our emails has been a major benefit. The team at Smile is always quick to respond and helpful, and we've enjoyed our partnership!

August 26, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review 💖
It makes us so happy to hear that your repeat transactions and traffic have increased! 💪

Majors Series

Really enjoying Smile Rewards so far! The Points program is a easy and flexible. Would love to be able to have more than one type of referral going.

August 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 💖
We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use of our app! We'll be sure to pass along your feedback regarding referrals to our product team. I'll send over an email to get some more information from you!

OSSALMA

Till now i love how easy it is. amazing.
I hope it will be as easy and user friendly as it is for the future as well
I just signed up for loyalty and referral app

August 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Luxurious Littles, LLC

Luxurious Littles, LLC has been with Smile for almost a year now and I absolutely love this app. I was considering changing because I switched my subscription platform, well there was no need. Customer service was top notch (I love being able to chat online), Smile has so many options for rewards and point opportunities not to mention Tess helped me connect Smile with my new platform. This has indeed made me "Smile".

August 14, 2020

Ah - that really is wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review! 💖

Monarca Embellishments

I was looking for an app that can simplify rewards and points for me. The set up was simple and straight forward. I really enjoy!

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing - we love hearing feedback like this! 💖

WytchWood

This is by far the best Loyalty Rewards App available for shopify at the mosty reasonable price considering the customisation. It allows for the small business owner to get something solid in place in order to grow, starting at a mere 50 bucks. I love this program and I capitilized within 24 hours by social media marketing and Klaviyo integration. The only things it's missing, which may be something I get as I upgrade, is the ability to reward people for leaving a review. That would be awesome at the entry stage. I give this App 4.5 stars but will put down 5 as this is essential to any small business starting out and indeed going forwards. I can't see me ever uninstalling this amazing app.

UPDATE: Now I am definitely giving this a 5 star review. I added the Judge.me app, integrated it and now my customers have the option of gaining reward points for leaving product reviews. I am satisfied!

August 14, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing review! It's so great to hear that we're able to help you grow!

BVsBurgers

Excellent App! 5 stars!
Ease of use, integration, 100% would recommend.

Only issue is, customers should be able to state their b-day without the year.

Still trying out (free version) and hopefully will have the sales to upgrade soon, but very good experience.
Thanks!

August 14, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, and for providing your feedback! We've sent this over to our product team to review :)

Luke outdoors & supply LLC

Outdoors.tokens helps our business drive down cost of products and also helps with covering cost for marketing campaigns.

August 14, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thank you for leaving us a review :)