Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Green Apothecary Plymouth

We absolutely love being able to offer our customers rewards! This app has been so helpful and easy to use for both us and our customers.

www.greenapothecary.net

January 31, 2020

Wow, thanks for the awesome review! We're glad to hear you've found the app helpful and easy to use! :)

Wild & Wolf

This is a great app -- love how it easily integrates with our site and how easy it is to use and implement. Very user friendly. The support team is amazing, especially Elli, who was incredibly helpful and supportive. Highly recommend and necessary app for all e-comm stores!

January 31, 2020

Thanks so much for your really sweet words! We're glad to hear that you highly recommend Smile and that our support team has been able to help you along your journey to implement Smile!

The Candleman's Natural Candles

Amazing app especially free portion of it, really gives you a lot to work with. The upgrades are well worth it as well.

January 31, 2020

Yipee! Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear that you're loving our free plan and upgraded features!

kkokkoma.com

Nice and neat program. Runs smoothly with hassle free usage and instructions. Easy to maintain and I can monitor everything.

January 31, 2020

Thanks for your review! We're glad everything was easy to maintain and monitor as making rewarding easy is our goal!

Alasia Marie

so far setup was super easy I haven't used it yet with customers but hopeful it runs smoothly. I'm excited to give my customers something to look forward to.

January 21, 2020

Thank you for your review and the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. We hope your customers love it too! 😄

Fortnite-Codes - Special Skins

Exactly what I was looking for! Best app ever to reward your loyal customers! Furthermore it's totally free for what I need. 10+ vote!

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 🥇 Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything! 😊

zkano socks

Good app / Good people. Smile customer service is excellent and they deeply care about resolving issues and making this app as user friendly as possible. I recommend them.

January 16, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with support and for the wonderful review ✨

PIER AURA

Incredibly easy to launch this feature onto your site. Download, choose color theme & name of program, choose program(s), launch, DONE.

January 15, 2020

Hey there! Thanks so much for your review 💖 Glad to hear that you were able to get everything setup easily!

Cactus en ligne

App help for returning visitor and loyal customers. I highly recommend. It's also really easy to use!

January 8, 2020

Thanks so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad to hear that it's helping your business! 🎉

Birdie's Custom Creations, LLC

This is exactly what I was looking for. I wanted a program that would allow my customers the ability to earn reward points for their purchases and referrals. Also, their customer service is amazing. I had an issue with the program not showing up in my store, and within seconds of contacting customer support via their chat, Tess A had me up in running! Amazing!

January 8, 2020

So glad to hear that our app is meeting your needs, and thank you for the wonderful review! 💖