Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Heart of the Home PA

So far this app is working great. Easy to install and pretty clean and useful. Lots of ways to adapt it to your needs.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review! ❤️ We're so glad to hear that our app is working well for you!

WINPRO Blood Protein Supplements For Dogs

I was looking for a simple but growth oriented rewards app. Smile has tons of executable features that continue to keep our customers coming back time and time again. The service and support has been great!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad you're enjoying our features ✨

KIFFE

Beautiful app, dead easy to use, great features, many customizations, and fast and awesome customer support! Would recommend this to anyone anytime!

November 20, 2020

This is so great to hear! Thank you so much for your review 💖

Heartblood Cacao

Super easy setup and user-friendly to get our customers on board and taking various actions. Adding this to an e-commerce store is a no-brainer!

Thanks so much for your 5-star review and for choosing Smile! 💖

Meredith Bay Candle Co

This is the best rewards app i have found after trying many different ones. Very customizable, crazy number of ways to reward your best customers and also friend referral options. Works seamlessly with Shopify. I have had zero issues so I have not had any interaction with support.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :) I'm so glad to hear that you haven't had any issues with the app! If you ever need help with anything - please don't hesitate to reach out in app 🕯

TheShopsofSerendipity

We are preparing to launch this feature with our SBS promos. The customer support that helped us finalize the last few steps to ensure a successful launch was amazing.

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're so glad to hear that the support team was able to help out! ✨

The Face Locker

I had looked at a few loyalty programs before deciding on Smile. Very glad I did. Incredibly easy to set up and launch and if you ever do need help it's fairly quick.

November 20, 2020

Glad to hear that your setup process was simple and quick!

goodvibes juice co.

We use smile to manage our bottle return program and track points for discounts off of future purchases. It’s a triple win. We reduce our waste and reuse bottles through this program, we increase custom satisfaction and repeat business, and we lower costs. Can’t recommend this app enough!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for you review and recommendation 💖 We really love your product here at Smile! 🧃

Alexa Philippines

Just started using the app and ran into some difficulties but I was pleasantly surprised how attentive their customer service was! They immediately replied and helped me set it up. Shout out to Jobie for the assist! Excited to grow my business with Smile!

November 20, 2020

This is so exciting! We can't wait to grow alongside your business 💖
Thanks so much for the 5-stars! Glad Jobie was able to help!

Fitnomix

Just getting started with the app, hope it does well for me in growing my loyal customer base. Ill be back to update. It was easy to set up the free program.

November 20, 2020

Thanks so much for the initial review 💖
Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything in the future! :)