Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Nycmetrogirl1

Love using Sweet Tooth! Simple to use and easy to set up.

The Crystal Grid

This app DELIVERS! It is a genius idea backed with seamless integration!

Digitizersfriend Embroidery

Absolutely love Sweet Tooth I know it is going to help my business grow...customers love saving points! The set up was easy and now they have included social media likes and shares in the free version. Thank you so much Sweet Tooth!!!

Astaca

The perfect app for my store. It works and helps my business grow.

Delyla Design

My customers get excited about sweet tooth! They love racking up and points. The set up was easy and it has helped my business grow and now they have included social media likes in the free version. It just keeps getting better!!!

Elle Riche

Sweet tooth is really a great app.

Gamer Gear Store

Such an awesome app, creates a sense of partnership between us and our customer. I highly recommend!

Island Doggie

Easy to setup, easy UI and quick support. Highly recommend to other shop owners to succeed in retaining customers.

Khromato Com

Amazing App! Everyone is very thankful for your services! Free? Wow. Your team is the best! Keep up the great work!

Candy Bling Machine

I really love this app. I have been operating for 4 years and usually reward my customers with raffles. Sometimes it's unfair because one time customers win over customers that order multiple times a week. Now that they have added even more features, I am totally in love!