Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Sunshineinkdesign

This is an awesome addition to my website! It's helped build a lot of customer interaction and they love it! The design is nice and it is so easy to use. I love that I can manually adjust points and edit customer information.

Velvetvolcano

Very easy to set up, looks great and really simple to use :). Loving it so far!
It is a shame that the social referral options are paid only (considering there is such a large jump from the free service to the next, I sadly cannot afford that) - but, the free service is fantastic :) so this is only a small issue.

Lifejoymantra

Excellent app. Easy setup. Would recommend to anyone thinking of a Customer Rewards Program.

Sunshine Lullaby

great easy way to track rewards for customers. :) Very easy interface!

Salty Apparel

This is app is amazing! This was extremely easy setup and will help customers coming back. This will help build loyalty with my customers for the long-term! Love it!

Ax Ch

Great app! Very easy to install. Good functionality. Continually add new features.

www.axesschronos.com

The Happy Vapor Company Llc

Really easy to use - once you install it, you don't have to do anything. I have a Loyalty Program set up, and Sweet Tooth keeps track of everything. Great app, a lot of features available for free, and even better features if you buy one of the reasonably priced subscriptions. Great app!

What The Socks

So simple to set up! My customers will love it I know!

The Vaping Guru

Love this app! It's nice to be able to reward my customers for helping my business grow! My customers love it too :) Highly Recommended!

The New U Salon

Sweet Tooth is always improving for the best! We can now cash in points through our pos system... Awesome App!