Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Health 2 Ltd

An excellent addition to any shopify store.

Lab Consignment

Great app! Very easy to use and understand. Support are very helpful. My customers LOVE my loyalty program! Thank you!

Sweet Hey

What a great way to keep your customers engaged and coming back. Love it!

The Candle Co

Great way to keep your customers intrested and ensure theyre looked after for buying your products.

Trouvai

Simple and easy implementation, very straightforward for those of us who are not super tech experts. A great way to automate the process of rewarding your customer's loyalty. Recommended!

Slingaholics

Great app, especially the free version. Lots of functionality and looks very sleek. Much better than other reward apps available.

Trendfinity

easy to use and really helpful. I have so many customers subscribing and using the loyalty reward points, this in return boosts my sales.

Blackmarkethummus

I was extremely impressed with how easy it was to implement a loyalty program. As a business owner, there is an endless number of things to think about or accomplish when trying to grow your business. SweetTooth Rewards allowed me to institute a kick-ass loyalty program that was on-brand, easy to implement, and works automatically. The best part was that I was able to do it myself, in about 15-20 minutes time.

Shop For Clothes

So far so good. Easy to set up, nice tidy integration, now just waiting for customers to start using it. Thanks

We Are Nuts And More

Great App easy to use would highly recommend.