Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Cabooties

I am currently using the free version and it adds a ton of value to my website. I am excited for the business to scale so that I can take advantage of the paid features of this app. Thank you!

Bad Cool Aid Vapors

Great app. It rewards our customers to help bring them back.

Greeks That Lift

This app is awesome!!!! This will bring us so many loyal customers!

Mallolabs Natural Products

Thank you sweet tooth, I finally have an app that is working for my online store.. great customer service.

Zen Tea Life

Great app! Easy intallation and smooth function! Customers also like it, and they become very active leaving reviews. Seems like this app helps us to increase sales.

Bawdybarn Com

Such a great app! I highly recommend it!

BawdyBarn.com

Ohnoooooo

Yes, finally I found this great tool. Good customer service too!

Miracles Boutique

I have been looking for a good loyalty rewards program for my small business for a while now but every other company I came across was to expensive. When I stumbled upon Sweet Tooth I was VERY excited to learn of such a great app that offers a free loyalty program. They even have paid services that is affordable even for small businesses just starting out. It was easy to set-up and create codes. In just a short time I have many customers who's already accumulated loyalty points!

Sydney Vapors

Great app customers love this and great customer service

Garaishop Com

I like this app. App helps to create a close relationship with the client. This is very important. However, a free version is a little limited.