Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Anaapple

Easy to set up and even easier for our audience to join and start earning sweet perks. I'd love for it to integrate with our brick and mortar sales, too!

The Snack Guru

This is a really great app! Easy to use with useful features. It is a wonderful edition to my E-commerce site. Definitely recommend it to anyone who wants to have a loyalty reward program.

Kitsac

That fact that this app can help me gain a customer base is awesome. Best of all its free!

Ebarza

Loved the concept of this program. Creating long term realtion with the customers by awarding them points for each purchase. Easy to setup .. Good work sweet tooth team

Falconsekido

After trying out so many apps, SWEET TOOTH is the MUST-HAVE-APP.
great product and excellent service. their customer / technical support team offered amazing help.

Highly recommended or miss out a full potential of your site.

Ultra Supps

Out of the many apps I've installed so far, Sweet Tooth was the most simple to install and has proven to be the most effective to date. It keeps my customers coming back to earn more points and save more cash!

Sunny Bunny Gardens

What a great app and so easy to install! And free! You cant get any better than that! :) :) :)

Oncore Golf

Very easy on boarding process

Green Shield

I love Sweet Tooth! It has given our patients a way to earn loyalty points, track them, and redeem them super easily. It also offers report features and some perspectives. Any concerns I have are answered super fast and friendly from their customer service reps. Love it love it love it! :)

Beauty Junction

Great for first timer users as it is very easy to use and also to install.