Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Kogi Naturals

Absolutely amazing app. I love the function of this app, it is easy to use, has a very friendly set up process and the service is outstanding. I would recommend Sweet Tooth to every business.

Little Cherry

Very impressive customer service, had a problem with setting up the badge but Mike resolve it in no time despite i am yet a 'paying' customer.

Hush Hushhh

Amazing customer service! Easy to use app. Does exactly what I need. Thank-you

L Modern Boutique

I love this app, it has worked great with keeping our customers engaged. I love the new look and the customer service is fast and helpful. Definitely an app worth having.

OTR World

Very good app and customers really like being able to earn points. Very easy to set up and get started.

amazonias

i like this app. it allows you to organize your rewards program the way you want it, looks nice, is easy, and the support is fast and good!

East Enterprises, Inc.

Great app.! Very easy to use for provider and customer. Customers seem to love it.

The Vape Shop NZ

Great app, dev is fast to respond and very helpful.

Neshara Natural Face Care

I submitted a problem I was having on my site and Mike replied promptly and in no time had the problem fixed. I love this app and the customer service is superb!

Beespoke Print

Absolutely amazing, very quick responses via emails and problems were fixed faster than I could expect!
They set a good example for what customer service should be like :)