Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

House of Akan

This is a great app and I cant wait to see how these programs translate into more sales!!! I think the variety of different programs is quite good too.

January 20, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Happy to hear you're liking the variety of loyalty programs, and here's to loyalty powered sales in this new year 🍾

If you have any feedback to share as you launch your program, please share it with us by emailing help@smile.io as we're always looking to improve!

INJU

tl;dr: one star less because a lot of the wording cannot be changed; other than that it's the best app for points and referrals that I know of.
We tried out a whole bunch of points and referral apps and Smile is definitively the one we liked best: it has a clean design that blends well with our shop, it's really easy to use, and customer service is quick and helpful. The processes are also much easier to comprehend for customers than with a lot of other apps.
One star less because of the many sentences and CTAs in the panel you cannot change. I asked beforehand if I could adapt all parts of the panel; this was confirmed, but it turned out that it excluded the customization of a lot of the wording :( Since we use the German version that is particularly unfortunate because some of the more prominent translations are a bit awkward. (Customer service accepted suggestions for modifications and told me they would look into it.) But also if you use the app in English, and take wording seriously as a part of your branding, that's not optimal.
I can still recommend it, it's a good app that does well what it's supposed to do.

January 12, 2021

Dankeschön for the kind review 🇩🇪 We appreciate both the tl;dr and detailed feedback regarding text editing on the app! While most of the text is customizable with our paid plans, it's true that not everything can be edited. We're always looking to make improvements, so thank you as well for letting our support team know specifically what we could do better 😁

SABEL STORE

Really like this app! Only thing for me: I'm from Europe, so sadly my language isn't available. I installed the English version and I think my customers will understand.

January 6, 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So sorry to hear your language isn't available yet -- Smile is currently available in 5 languages and we plan to keep expanding our translations 🌍 I've just sent you an email to follow-up 😊

Trenbee

GREAT APP, LOVED IT . HOW CAN I CONNECT 1 APP IN INTEGRATIONS WITH FREE PLAN. WILL GIVE 5 STARS IF I AM ABLE TO ACHIEVE THIS

December 21, 2020

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! Someone from our Support team has sent an email your way with more info! 🙂

Daisuki

I think this is a great app and I am so thankful that it is free, thank you guys for making a free app which is super easy to set up and could really help a lot of people with their little shops. I have dropped a star because I actually installed this ONLY because i wanted to offer products that customers could redeem their points on - and from what i had read before I installed the app it seemed like this was available on the free plan. After going to the effort of installing it and setting it up I discovered that actually it isn't available on the free plan. I wish I would have known beforehand because i probably wouldn't have installed it. I am going to give it a go anyway, but now to get the functionality that I actually wanted I would have to uninstall this app and find a different one (because I will never ever ever ever be able to afford $200 a month for an app, which is what i would need to pay with this app to get the functionality I had wanted...)

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for the review ✨We really appreciate you taking the time to write this review and share your feedback on pricing, especially when it comes to the accessibility of our free product reward for small businesses.

Please send us an email at help@smile.io as we'd love to discuss this further and see what we can do to help you get the most out of Smile 😊

AQ Online

UPDATED Review:
Customer support reached out after my first review and were very helpful. More customers can find the app now and we are gaining some traction. I do hope that the pricing is reduced in future or more features are added to be more competitive with other review apps. Thus, justifying the price on the low range. But it is a really nice app with an excellent interface. It would be great to get weekly emails regarding signups etc as a feature.

December 12, 2020

Hey there! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
I'm so sorry that we've fallen short here - that's definitely not our intention! We've reached out via chat to help out :)

OHENE

Easy setup and straight forward app. I have high hopes for this add-on. I'll leave an update at some point. I wish the expiration tool was part of the entry paid. Micro businesses probably need functionality the most.

December 5, 2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback! 😊 It's great that you found setup so easy, and are finding value in our features :)

Craze Fashion

I wish the app would have an easier way for customers to redeem with the POS system. Rather than customers having to bring up their phone with a code, the POS should have a button to push to redeem rewards. It would be good to know let customers know how many reward points they have via POS.

December 2, 2020

Thanks so much for reaching out, and for this candid feedback! Our team has sent an email your way to assist further in getting the POS system working as it should for your store. 🙂

Breathe in Detroit

We've been using this app for several months, and generally, it's a good way to manage your loyalty program. It's easy to set-up and the interface is nicely designed. The biggest issue we have is the pricing tiers. There's a big jump from the first paid tier to the second, and our only reason for needing it is that they limit integrations to only 1 for the first tier. They should really rethink this limit, put an additional tier, or create a nominal upcharge if you need more. As it is, the first tier makes it hard to really get everything out of the app, and the second tier is just too expensive of a jump to make it worth it. Also, the advanced analytics is only available on the second paid tier. They should really rethink this as I may be willing to move up in price if I could fully see how the program is performing.

December 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the detailed review ⭐️We're glad to hear you found Smile simple and easy to launch! We also really appreciate your candid feedback on pricing and tiered features. We'd love to discuss this further with you, so we've just followed-up via email 😊

T-BOO, LLC

its a cool app. i installed and use for a lil while, tried another app that does similar things, however

November 30, 2020

Thanks for the review and for giving Smile a try! If you have any specific feedback you'd like to share about how we can improve, we'd love to hear it. Just shoot over a quick email to help@smile.io 💫