Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

sugar and spice crafts

So easy to instal and most of the set up is done for you, thank you so much for providing this, I hope it stays free until the day I’m doing 500 orders a day !!!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal here is to help businesses grow - we're so excited to watch you succeed! 💖

Origins Apparel

This app is extremely easy to set up and maintain on an ongoing basis. Currently running their points and referrals programs which work really well together. The support team has been super helpful! I really like the way that it integrates with Klaviyo. I'm able to trigger several automated flows to customers based off of rewards information and send very personalized campaigns. I highly recommend Smile to anyone looking to better their customer lifetime value!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We work hard to create meaningful integrations - glad you're loving it! 🐼

Vibes Soap

Had a really delightful experience setting up the program. They make it so easy to set up, unlike other apps. Great service when I need them, and helpful recommendations about program strategy.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing about your experience! 💖

KeepCalmAromatherapy

This app is helpful with engaging current customers, and gaining new ones. Customer service is great. I'm usually against chats. I prefer the old fashion phone, but Tess was exceptionally helpful, very much appreciated on this end.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to help out 🙌

Vida Eco Shop

This app was really easy to install and customize even on the free plan. There are a few things I would like to do that aren't available on the free plan, I'm not quite ready to upgrade but even so, on the free plan I can reward points for social sharing, signing up and purchasing and reward vouchers for referrals which were the main things I was looking for. I have reached out to customer services with a couple of questions and they have been great, quick to respond and really helpful

May 11, 2020

We love hearing about this kind of thing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything else!

A+FAM

An AMAZING Experience so far and highly recommended to anywho who wants to gamify the way customers engage with their brand.

May 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5-star rating! We work hard to provide a seamless experience for you and your customers - this is really great to hear! 😊

theblackmarket.net.au

Recently downloaded the free version - really easy to set up and get started. Customers are loving it

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a 5-star review! So glad to hear that your customers are loving the app 😍

Lo Scrigno di Laly

Ottima applicazione, facile da usare e molto intuitiva. Programma punti e fedeltà di ottimo impatto e grafica

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So glad to hear that you're enjoying it 😊

niihaw

I use this app to reward my royal customers, it does well, it would nice for me to know you earlier.

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

Sheas Cosmetics

love this app, very wasy to set up, and it automatically set up in store; so hopefully it send out to customers that its on the app.!

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😄 Please reach out to support anytime if we can help with anything!