Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Muscle X

Really great app, awesome feature set and great customer service! Really helps us with Customer loyalty

November 20, 2020

We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the app!

Wellness Tree

Very good support, the support team is present and helpful!
The application is also easy to use. Thank you very much!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 🌳
So happy to hear that you're finding the app easy to use!

Devoción

Smile.io is very intuitive and a great value adds to our brand. I love how responsive their support team is, Andrea from Smile was very helpful and answered all my questions with confidence and ease. Thank you!

Thank you so much for your 5-star review 💖
We work hard to provide a good support experience - so we really appreciate this! 😄

thenaturalspa

Very easy to use so far, excited to offer my customers an easy to use rewards program and I'm sure they will love their extra discount

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! So glad that the setup process was simple and smooth for you 😄

NUTOPIA

Not yet used the app, but i'm rating the support team which is reactive and flexible. top notch !....

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us this review 💖 So glad to hear that the support team was able to help out!

Molly Green

Brady has provided excellent service from start to finish! Smile's rewards program is a great way to provide value to our customers.

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words and the five-star rating! 😄

Angry Ballerina Fabrics

So far so good! Support replies fast and helps by providing any steps you may have missed, thank you!

November 12, 2020

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. We're happy our Support team were able to help out! 😊

doolittlejewelry

I use this app to reward and incentivize customer loyalty. Clients love collecting their reward points! I love their customer support and assistance in getting you set up for best performance. Always heard great things about this app, and now I have only great things to say about them, too!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for saying great things about our app! 😄 It's really appreciated.

Brillare

Its really an amazing reward programme. Got used to it in just one day and has all the features required in decent review programme. Team is very agile and responsive. Just one thing to improve. The tier functionality is a basic feature and should be a part of 199$ plan.

November 12, 2020

Thank you for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. We also appreciate your candid feedback, and will share this with our team. Thanks for using our app! 😊

Brownbottle Burlap

We love this app! We're using the free version which is surprisingly not very limited. We would never have reached the level of customer engagement we have now without it. It took a few weeks for our customers to interact with it but now it's rolling really well. Our return customer sales have increased over the last month and part of that uptick I'm sure is due to this app. We haven't had any complaints from our customers either which I was afraid we might. They see to like it so thank you very much for a great product!

November 12, 2020

Thank you so much for the review and five-star rating! We're really happy that you're seeing an increase in repeat sales because of Smile. 😄