Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Just installed this so far so good super easy and clear.

Reanimateduk

Looks great cant wait to use it X

Younger Faces Day Spa

cool concept. Setting it up now, so will see how functional it works out. 5 stars for the creation and google optimization possibilities.

Gringocool

This app is very easy to use. I have just started using it and I am surprised at how smooth and transparent the process is to set up a customer rewards program. I love it! No doubt I will have a lot to learn as more of my customers sign-up, but I feel in control thanks to Sweet Tooth. Thanks for this great shopify app!

Conquest Clothing Company

Easy to use which I'm happy about and I believe it's going to be a great way for me to boost sales.

Evolv Medicine

Easily customisable. Support are super friendly and helpful. Very easy system to use!

Zeep Z Ayp

So far so good! I love that I only have to pay after I see return!

Aussie Discreet

We are using sweet tooth on https://aussiediscreet.com.au because we needed a simpler app than some of the other more complicated loyalty apps. This is easy to setup and it is simple for the customer to understand. Aussie Discreet has found its new referral and loyalty system.

Boxys

Amazing Platform. It has everything built-in for a successful deployment in minutes. Thanks guys.

Megankyle

Great app. that builds loyalty with our tribe. We would recommend this app to all e-commerce b2c businesses.