Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Netsos

Great App! Would be perfect if i was able to offer free products as rewards

For Soaps Sake

I wish there was an option to reward customers with products other than just money towards products.

Keenaprints

Very nice addition to my shop!

Supplements4uuk

seems pretty good so far and encourages customers to place orders

Rosscoshop

I'll give it a Four for now ) Let's see how it'll work for me

Pointship

I tried many apps available but this one is the best one so far. I love the flexibility of being able to customized the points as I need. Also love how members can earn points by sharing on social media. Am new to it, but so far so good. I just wish I was able to edit the amount of times they can earn points on social media from time to time. Also would like to be able to reward a set amount of points for each month.

Cotton Bunnies

Will give a five star if there is a time bound option for earning rewards. Say I can set the time frame to earn rewards for a duration of a year and reset it after a year for example. Other wise it's easy and great to use.

Delacommune

Awesome features on the free level! I like that they constantly update their service.

Nerd Life Gaming

Very easy to setup and developers are quick to answer any questions you may have about the app.

Kushonwheelz

i am just about to start using this app but it looks cool. gotta try it now