Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

The RE Place

The app has worked fairly well so far (4 weeks in) but I will say the support has been 5 star. Things that weren't so smooth they worked through with us and just right. Just waiting for a few more features to become avail for this to be made perfect. Christian is a super star.

November 20, 2020

We're so glad to hear that Christian was so helpful! Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can help with anything else 💖

Kick Game

We have just signed up for the Growth plan and have used the Smile Live Chat feature a few times with help when onboarding and asking questions. Brady has been extremely helpful in answering our queries. The main reason this wasn't a 5* is because the app is missing out on some simple features that would benefit us such as a fraud analysis on whether customers are liking and unliking/following and unfollowing to gain additional points. Besides that, it's been very straightforward and we're excited to see what Smile brings us as a business!

November 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and your candid feedback! This is super helpful 💖 Glad to hear that Brady was able to help!

Cooshie

I haven't used the app as yet but looking forward to see what it can offer. I'm sure this will help my business in so many ways. Can wait to see it in actioned. Thanks to the developer of this app. Cheers

November 12, 2020

Thank you for using Smile! We really appreciate the review! 😀

Boots By Bohemond

I use this app to reward my repeat customers. Face to face interactions being restricted at this time. It was a way to reach out and say thanks.

November 12, 2020

It's great that you are staying in touch with your customers by rewarding them! Thank you for the kind words. Take care and stay safe! 💓

Maymay Grace

Love it! Easy templates, easy to access and very user friendly. I have found this app very helpful for my online store and I am excited to use it within my comapny.

October 21, 2020

Thanks so much for taking the time to review, and for using Smile! 😄

K-OBA Eyewear

Set up was easy. The app is very user friendly. Now, all we need is to get some customers to join our loyalty program. Fingers crossed.

October 19, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖. We can't wait to watch as you grow!

Black Alice Lingerie

Seems to be a decent loyalty app. But it doesn't work with multiple subdomains. Uninstalling the app, unfortunately.

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review anyway! We love hearing feedback like this. We'll definitely take this to our product team. Thanks again!

US Browcode

This app is completely amazing. It works as per our requirements in term of calculating points and other mathematics. Only thing that needs to improve is rather then displaying data on launcher -- which is also good. it shall also help to display certain data on page level over website. I hope the development team takes a soon attention on following points which shall be displayed on page level along with launcher...
1. total points earned till date
2. what coupon code you are eligible for and you can redeem
3. history of coupons used (redeem)

October 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for providing this feedback! This is very helpful and we've sent it over to our product team! :)

GraceGazelle

Just started using this app and so far so good. I sm looking for a way to bring customers back to my store and create more of a community.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're here to help if you need anything along this journey! You can reach us at help@smile.io :)

Lauren Dickinson Clarke

Great customer service, a few technical niggles which I wish would be clearer. But they do seem to be doing everything they can to help.

September 29, 2020

Thank you so much for your review and for providing your feedback here! This is really helpful for us. Our team has reached out regarding this - but if you have any additional concerns or feedback - please let us know! Help@smile.io :)