Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Build loyalty with points, referrals, & retention marketing

Blissful Home Cleaning

After only a few minutes walking the app through setting it'self up (that's right!), I understand and LOVE everything this app does, and it does everything I need for free at this stage in my business. Thank you!

October 1, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate it. 😄

Kevue.com

Kevue.com - So far so good. The app works as advertised and is helping increase our conversion rate.

September 30, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business! 😊

Tactical Gear Australia

Great program, easy to use and customer friendly - Tactical Gear Australia www. tacticalgear .com.au

September 27, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We're so glad you're enjoying our app! 😊

inkbox tattoos

Smile has been absolutely critical in helping us scale our business. 5 stars for support, ease of use, and results.

September 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We really appreciate it! 😊

Kyra's Shea Medleys

My experience has been very positive thus far. The set up instructions are easy to follow, the customer service team are there via chat and email if you have more questions, and everything works. Overall, it's a great app that I was able to integrate with other apps on my store like Stamped.io reviews and Recharge Subscription app.

September 24, 2019

Thank you very much for the five-star rating! We really appreciate the feedback and we're super happy you're loving our integrations. 😄

Botanical Remedies LLC

Excellent app. It has generated me quite a few new customers using the referral feature. The point system is also great. It gives my customers a reason to increase their cart value because they know that theyre going to get something back with the pints they acquire. Would highly recommend.

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star rating. 😄

Yarninspired

I found the app easy to set up .... I will definitely recommend Smile to other shopify users ..... Thank you

September 19, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄

Meraki Wellness LLC

This app is absolutely amazing. Their customer service is exceptional as well. I highly recommend this app for rewards your customers.

September 16, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for your review! We're so glad that support was able to help! 😊

MARA DRESS

Very easy app to use. And, the free plan make a lot of thing. I'm very glad to get this app. Better than others I used! :)

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're very glad to have you using our app! 🙂

Bully Bunches

App works exactly as described. Haven't had any issues. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend!! Maggie is the best! :)

September 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience chatting with our Support team. 😃