Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

RosebudSudsShop

This is great, the free version has everything I need and it was simple to customize. Definitely recommend this to friends!

June 22, 2020

That's so great to hear! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave this review - don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything!

Tangerine City Print

This app has a simple navigation and it's very easy to set up! I am still waiting to see how it will act once I get more members to sign up but so far its awesome. (:

June 22, 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We're so excited to watch your business grow. Our support team is around if you need anything!

SalonPal

Switched over from Swell! I got lucky with Jobie who answered all my questions quickly and helped me problem solve. Smile has met all of my rewards needs at a very competitive price point. I will update this with exactly how much value was added once I see the results.

June 22, 2020

Go Jobie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. 💖

Sydney Red

I just downloaded Smile and set up my rewards program in lesst han 5 min. I LOVE SHOPIFY! Thank you for making it so easy.

June 22, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We love hearing about your easy and quick setup process!

FamFancy Boutique

I absolutely LOVE this app. I have used it for a year now, actually over, and it's AWESOME to hear your client LOVE getting rewards! So many tools and great customer service.

June 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the kind review! Our team works hard to make sure that merchants feel supported. 💖

Dong Hai Fish Market

it's perfect for my newbie store with Free plan of amazing tools like Smile.io.
I can easily set up everything by myself even when I am not a tech savvy.

June 16, 2020

😃 We're so happy to be a part of your new store! We're also glad to hear you found it easy to set up!

Vigo and Co.

I am not tech savvy at all and this app was so easy to use, I am so excited for my customers to start signing up !

June 16, 2020

Thanks so much for the 5-star rating! Our Design team works hard to make sure it's easy to use, and they love to hear feedback like this. 😃

Noble Reefs

Just started using the app.. Really straight forward and seems super easy. Looking forward to see the end result

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!😄

Empress Mimi

Smile.io has been amazing. We had a small issue and Maggie was on it to help us out (unfortunately her response went to spam so we just found out now!) Thank you Maggie & Smile.io team <3

June 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! Our support team works hard to help our merchants out so we love hearing feedback like this 💖

Brainy Kiddo

Amazing free app! Great help for encouraging your customers to subscribe to your newsletter and buy your products which can grow your business.

June 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 💖 We're so excited to help your business grow!