Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Kushonwheelz

i am just about to start using this app but it looks cool. gotta try it now

Happy Dog Food 2

I just signed up for this app, so I don't have a review based on the functionality, however the features look great and I am anxious to get it set up

Mats By Mars

Very easy to use and efficient! I like the format a lot.

My only qualm is that the lowest paid tier is so high in cost. For a start-up business, its tough to justify.

Numbxtreme

I have given the app 4 stars, mainly due to the CEO taking the time to help me, but have had to deduct 1 star due to feeling the pricing model needs some work between the tiers.

As a small business, the jump from $59 to $199 just so I can have the rewards link in my navigation bar left me confused due to large monetary increase for a minor adjustment. Even though I am signed up to the $59 a month tier, to have the app look the way I would like wasn't available to me despite already paying a decent monthly fee.

I would also recommend you think carefully in regards to your customer volume as the lower tier only allows 2000 users in the loyalty program. An example of this is, if you did 50 orders a week, in 40 weeks you would have no choice but to upgrade to the more expensive tier which would set you back around an extra $1600 a year, on top of the $720 for the lower tier fees.

The idea behind the loyalty program is pretty straight forward and may in-fact give you a good return and build loyalty from customers, but thought must go into the overheads of producing such a service and your margins.

Nicks Random Goods

This was was great and easy to setup. The only issue I had with it, is that the referral option is only available if you pay for a premium account. As a very small startup business, 60$ / month is a lot for referral option. For now I will keep using it, until I find something cheaper (or free) which includes referrals.

Carol Lipworth Designs

Super simple to install and use. Great way to keep customers coming back.

Theplayground

Great rewards app, needs a few more features in the free subscription.

Theplumeroom

Our fans love getting rewards from The Plume Room. Discounts on vape products and referral bonuses create excitement. Smile works very well, and offers a customizable reward program.

CurlShoppe

The next day after installing this app, I received a customer account signup & an order! Can't wait to see what this app will do for my store.

My concern is that I wish the app could generate codes for me and put them into shopify with a "one use" function. I know there is Bulk Discount App but it's a bit of work to create them, filter search, export, copy then paste back into Sweet Tooth. Other than that, great!

Barrister & Mann Fine Shaving Products

It's a bit buggy, but the response team fixes the bugs pretty quickly if you send them an email. Support is very quick and courteous and they get to work straight away. Overall, pretty happy with it, especially for the price.