Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Summonflyingtoenail

Very good app! It does what it suppose to and works very well! Clean and easy to understand interface

May 19, 2020

That's amazing feedback! Thank you so much for your review! 🙌

Pawls

Customer services responded back in less than 24 hours and were able to answer and help with all my questions and concerns. Definitely the best app for the customer reward program.

May 13, 2020

Thanks so much for your amazing 5-star review! 🙌 We love hearing your feedback!

In Shape Mummy

Awesome app. So easy to use and their support team is 5 star. I highly recommend this app. Fantastic.

May 13, 2020

Thank you so much for your review - we're so happy that you're loving the app and the support team was able to help! 💖

Ceramic Pro Canada

Easy to set up and use! Awesome way to reward our customers and promote brand loyalty. Customer service is top notch as well. Highly recommend!

May 11, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review 💖 We're so glad to hear that support was able to help!

Opal's Mae

Just installed and we are so excited to have this. You are able to adjust people's points - if they bought something before you had your point system, you can add it later on. What a great system! Will update if any problem arise.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for your 5-star review ✨ Please don't hesitate to reach out to Support if we can help with anything!

sugar and spice crafts

So easy to instal and most of the set up is done for you, thank you so much for providing this, I hope it stays free until the day I’m doing 500 orders a day !!!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our goal here is to help businesses grow - we're so excited to watch you succeed! 💖

Origins Apparel

This app is extremely easy to set up and maintain on an ongoing basis. Currently running their points and referrals programs which work really well together. The support team has been super helpful! I really like the way that it integrates with Klaviyo. I'm able to trigger several automated flows to customers based off of rewards information and send very personalized campaigns. I highly recommend Smile to anyone looking to better their customer lifetime value!

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We work hard to create meaningful integrations - glad you're loving it! 🐼

Vibes Soap

Had a really delightful experience setting up the program. They make it so easy to set up, unlike other apps. Great service when I need them, and helpful recommendations about program strategy.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing about your experience! 💖

KeepCalmAromatherapy

This app is helpful with engaging current customers, and gaining new ones. Customer service is great. I'm usually against chats. I prefer the old fashion phone, but Tess was exceptionally helpful, very much appreciated on this end.

May 11, 2020

Thank you so much for your feedback and review! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to help out 🙌

Vida Eco Shop

This app was really easy to install and customize even on the free plan. There are a few things I would like to do that aren't available on the free plan, I'm not quite ready to upgrade but even so, on the free plan I can reward points for social sharing, signing up and purchasing and reward vouchers for referrals which were the main things I was looking for. I have reached out to customer services with a couple of questions and they have been great, quick to respond and really helpful

May 11, 2020

We love hearing about this kind of thing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share 💖 Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything else!