Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Roc Body

Maggie and Tess really helped me fix an issue i was having getting started. i'm extremely thankful for their support !

December 16, 2019

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that the support team was able to help! 💖

Daz Fabrics

Great app. Easy to use and customer service is very friendly and responsive. I would recommend Smile to anyone wanting a rewards program for their site.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review! 💖

K. LaMoura Boutique

I just installed the app and so far so great. It was easy to set up and understand what I'm offering. Some rewards programs can be a little confusing not only to set up, but to fully grasp what shoppers have to do to earn and spend. NOT the case here! Love it. I'll have to come back and review once my shoppers begin earning and using their rewards.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're glad you're finding Smile easy to use 😄

UsGirls - Us FemEnine

I used this app to help me bring in more customers and I know it will do just that! I love rewards and the setup is fast here and customer service is amazing.

December 9, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star rating and kind words!🙂 We really appreciate you!

Bespoken Curiosities

people are loving my rewards program. it's simple to set up and easy for customers to use and understand

December 9, 2019

Thanks so much for the review and 5-star rating! It's super appreciated. We're glad to hear your customers are finding Smile easy to use. 😄

Mac & Mabel

This app is super easy to use, great basic plan and will definitely upgrade if it continue to drives value to get advance features.

December 9, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star rating and review! We're glad you're enjoying using our app. 🙂

SharGAME

Lo recomiendo :) aunque faltan unas funciones pero siguele dando :) mejorando la app y llegaras lejos.

December 4, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating and feedback! We're always working on adding new features and updating existing ones. 😊

CRAFTLY PETS

Its a really good app and it has helped me a lot in adding the loyalty and referal programs in my website

December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive review and feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to do so! 😄

Wing Heong BBQ Meat

Would appreciate if the branding(website cache picture) can appear when a referral shares their referral post on social media for a starter package user.

November 28, 2019

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback, and the five-star rating! 😄

Nu essentials

very nice app and simple to use. It simply does the job perfectly and easily. very clean and proffesional

November 28, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review - we really appreciate it! 🙂