Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

ANA Traders

Best and reasonable price. Unlike other apps that u need to pay more when your orders are more Smile keep on the same plan. This is the best and nothing to worry about the plan when your business grows. I had a long chat with the agent and i got a clear picture of how the app works. Highly recommended. oh yeah thanks to Graeme K. Good suggestion and made me think out of the box. No wonder this app got the most reviews. Cheers

November 26, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad our support team was able to help with suggestions! 💡

VADE

I Used The App For My Shop and its incredibly amazing , i really convince you to download the app and try it for your business

November 26, 2019

Thank you so much for your review - we really appreciate you sharing! 😊

The Car Care Shop

A very competent rewards program. 100% makes me more confident to grow my brand - Recommend 100% ....

Thanks so much for recommending our app, and the 5-star review! 🙌

Alilight.net

I just installed this app it works Super amazing appreciate it.
Thanks for sharing the details of the app 5stars

November 18, 2019

Thank you for your review! ✨ We're so glad you're loving it!

Fandoms and Fairytales

Easy to use and set up, my customers love this program! Support options are great and it's easy to set up special campaigns and track sign ups.

November 18, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! 🙌 So glad that you and your customers are loving it! 😊

Incubus N Succubus

I'm New to using an app like this but i am Impressed & Can't wait to be able to afford the upgrade. I'm especially happy that the free version has everything you need to start a seamless membership rewards program. very quickly and cant wait to see the results soon.

November 18, 2019

Ah, we're so happy to hear that you're loving the app 💖 Thanks so much for the review!

Devoted

Absofreakinglutely good.....Must have for all stores.................................................

November 11, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5-star review! We're absofreakinglutely glad that you're loving the app! 😄

FFS (Feathers, Fluff 'n' Scales)

Loving this app so far. Very nice free features and very easy to set up. It walks you through the whole process.

November 8, 2019

Thank you for the 5-star review! ✨ So glad to hear you're loving it! 🙌

Your Skin Care Clinic

Great app. great customer service, I got help from Maggie today, it was very quick response, I hope our clients can redeem their points from now on. Thank you!

November 8, 2019

Thanks so much for your glowing review! We're so glad that our awesome support team was able to help ✨

Shop J.A.C.K.I.E M

Really love this app! It encourages customers to make purchases they were hesitate to make. I highly recommend.

October 28, 2019