Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

CNZ IMPORTS

I very much appreciate that it is free and that you get a lot in the free program. At first glance, it seems that you only pay for the logos if you want to add some.

October 25, 2019

Hey! Thanks so much for the positive review! We're so glad you're loving the app 💖

Maximum Beauties

I downloaded and upgraded to a paid plan because I'm using Klaviyo and Klaviyo sent me this awesome presentation about how loyalty programs are the best ways for vendors to keep growing their sales. Smile was the program they suggested and is already integrated with. Without questioning it further, I enrolled in Smile thinking that I would enjoy most of the benefits. I (WAS initially) very unhappy that part of the apps capabilities is only available to the stores that spend higher subscription plans. My initial review expressed this and this outstanding company really puts customers first. I was contacted by their customer service privately and they assisted me in a workaround that allowed me to get the results I was looking for with my budget.

What an outstanding company and platform this is. This was a lesson to me as a business owner, of the importance and value that customer service has in customer retention and satisfaction. Even if a customer is unhappy with your product, providing outstanding customer support that is fast and solution oriented truly enhances the customer experience and brings loyalty. So this is the only part of my review that I needed to change. I believe that had I contacted support with my concerns before leaving the review, they would have assisted me in making the app work for me in a way that I needed. I will leave the last paragraph that follows this one the same as it was a part of my original review and I stand by that perspective that the Smile app is truly exceptional and a great product for any store to grow its sales and have success.

I wanted to add, that besides the functions I want not being a part of their basic smaller plans, the entire system of Smile is extremely user friendly, very aesthetically pleasing and provides ample documentation on implementing and growing a loyalty rewards program. Their customer support is very helpful and you can reach someone in real time using the chat bot on the user interface. That would make this a 5 star app but at my level it only deserves 3 stars comparing to my other app. If I upgrade to the Growth plan it will definitely deserve 5+ stars. So for anyone with the budget and doesn't mind, this app is more than a great one.

October 25, 2019

Thanks so much for taking the time and leaving such a detailed review 🙌 It's really appreciated! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything at all! ✨

Health Hut

Great customer support! Elie helped us very quickly and was able to solve our issues within minutes.

October 25, 2019

Thanks so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that our support team was able to help ✨

AE Stamp

We used this app for our loyalty reward program and it worked amazingly well to retain our customers.

October 21, 2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review ✨ We're so glad to hear that you're loving it!

Staxx & Packz

Great app I love using it on my site to encourage customers to keep using the site for more rewards in the future.

October 11, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're so glad to hear that our app is helping your business :)

Utica Coffee Roasting Co.

I LOVE this app. It's free and so easy to use and I've seen the rewards of using it almost immediately.

October 10, 2019

Thanks so much for the 5 star review :) We're so glad that you're loving our app!

Theodent Toothpaste

Doug, was amazing. I got some great support and was very patient with me while we tried to solve everything out. I would definitely recommend using Smile

October 9, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We're happy our Support team was able to help get everything sorted. We really appreciate the recommendation. 🙂

Shop Juni

This app provides Great Customer Service! Maggie was responsive and fixed the issue I was having immediately!!

October 9, 2019

We're so happy you're loving our Support team! 😄 Thanks for the five stars!

Boutique Lollipop

Can't translate this app in another language... English is the only possible language... But I have been contacted by their staff and they're telling me work is being made to translate all the widget. Just can't wait to become a paid customer! Thanks.

October 8, 2019

Thanks for reaching out! We're sending an email your way to chat more. 🙂

The Silver Goose

What a nice app!! It is very easy to get started and use this app. It is also a very nice looking app. You can definitely download this app, you will be happy!

October 3, 2019

Thank you so much for the five-star review and the recommendation to others! 😃