Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

niihaw

I use this app to reward my royal customers, it does well, it would nice for me to know you earlier.

May 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review 💖

Sheas Cosmetics

love this app, very wasy to set up, and it automatically set up in store; so hopefully it send out to customers that its on the app.!

April 30, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! 😄 Please reach out to support anytime if we can help with anything!

Whimsy Whips

This app has been very helpful. Easy to use and newbie friendly. Would recommend to anyone needing help setting up a loyalty rewards progre.

April 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your lovely review and recommendation! Please don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything 💖

SpectraPure

We love Smile! It's been a great help in getting return business and setting up our brand. Thanks for the service!

April 29, 2020

Thank you for your review! So glad that we're able to help✨

Coelective

Installed this app only a couple of days ago and it is THE best app I have gotten from the Shopify app store. 100% recommend. Integration is so efficient and easy, and the design is so pleasing to the eye and matches any store's theme. Thanks for making this with a free plan!

April 29, 2020

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! 💖 We're so glad your loving our app!

Open Door Tea CT

This app is great. Very easy to use, looks nice on the website, and works will with multiple formats.
Thanks

April 21, 2020

Thank you for your wonderful review! Glad we're able to help :) Take care and stay safe!

Beauty Full Time

Fantastic app that looks seamless on the website and is a great addition to our business. We look forward to seeing how it performs over time.

April 21, 2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! Don't hesitate to reach out to support if we can help with anything. Stay safe! 💖

Rose and Daisy

I downloaded this app to use with my shopify store after I used it on another store and enjoyed the experience. so easy to use and set up took max 10 mins and the free package is so comprehensive! It's a Must have reward platform for any store!!

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad to hear that the setup process was quick and simple! 🌹

Lunera Dreams

I love this app! It is easy to set up and manage. You must use this app to help grow your business! You won't regret it.

April 20, 2020

Thank you so much for your review 😊 We're so glad our app is able to help you grow your business!

Super Duper Candle Company

This app is absolutely excellent. I would most definitely recommend for all Shopify stores. Encourages repeat sales and allows your business to be modern and unique!

April 16, 2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we really appreciate it 🙌