Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Points & referrals. Attract & retain your most loyal customers

Siren & Muse

Smile.io has been great. Easy to setup again. We had changed to a different rewards system but changed back as we prefer the additional visibilty of this program. When we had an issue with customizing our notification, support was quick to help, so big shoutout to Roel.
A few things that we would love to see added are the ability to award customers points when they have spent a certain amount or have made a certain number of orders. Also awarding customers for Instagram tags and Pinterest follows and pins from the site and being able to customize the fonts in the launcher so it matches our brand better.
Also a big issue to fix in the referral program. There needs to be a way to stop customers from referring themselves on a different email address.

Storetrendingcom

so good!!! thanks for develop the great app.

Made By Men

Best rewards App here. Roel Villahermosa from the Tec-Support and Shaun are doing an awesome job. Thanks guys for all the help :)

-1 Star because I really don't get why there is still no multi-language feature (even shopify built this now for a year) and no options to change text, behaviour or anything of nudges, no statistic for guest referral nudges etc. We could do better and more if we had more options here.

Euro Shoping

Great app that takes into account newbies

Rapp Emporium

This is a very nice app for creating a rewards system for your store. It not only helps capture emails for your marketing campaign, but also rewards people for referring others, sharing to social media, and spending money on your account. Even on the free account, I had almost 100% manipulation of the program. Some features in the customization I would have liked to have access to as a free subscriber (hence why the 4 star). I look forward to the day when I reach 2000 members and have to upgrade!

Azyri

I'm just now getting started - the app seems very easy to use and setting up probably only took 5 minutes...can't wait to see how it actually works.

Far Out Cbd Accessories

Doing this by yourself is not or the meek minded! Thank god these ppl help

Bsw Beauty Ca

Not only a good app, but also good customer service. :)

Nature Cosmetique

Very good app and Fiona really helped ! I do recommand it

Ambientlifestyle

Fiona deserves a 5+ star rating, awesome customer service and she helped setting it up.

However there are some few functions about this app that is missing, and 299$ for this is way too much. Please do something about the prices, other than that great.