Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales with points, referrals, pop ups & email marketing

Botanical Remedies LLC

Excellent app. It has generated me quite a few new customers using the referral feature. The point system is also great. It gives my customers a reason to increase their cart value because they know that theyre going to get something back with the pints they acquire. Would highly recommend.

September 23, 2019

Thanks so much for the awesome review! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a five-star rating. 😄

Yarninspired

I found the app easy to set up .... I will definitely recommend Smile to other shopify users ..... Thank you

September 19, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄

Meraki Wellness LLC

This app is absolutely amazing. Their customer service is exceptional as well. I highly recommend this app for rewards your customers.

September 16, 2019

Hey there! Thank you for your review! We're so glad that support was able to help! 😊

MARA DRESS

Very easy app to use. And, the free plan make a lot of thing. I'm very glad to get this app. Better than others I used! :)

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're very glad to have you using our app! 🙂

Bully Bunches

App works exactly as described. Haven't had any issues. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend!! Maggie is the best! :)

September 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience chatting with our Support team. 😃

Alchemy Heart Lotus

I love the way it looks on the website. I haven't gotten any interactions from customers with it yet. However, my site is still new. I'm confident it will integrate well.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We can't wait for your customers to discover your new rewards program! 😄

The Golden Dandelion

Great Rewards app! Easy to naviagate through the Dashboard. I love the optional Customization settings.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! Our design team will be happy to hear that you've found it easy to navigate. 😃

Trekell Art Supplies

Love this app! Our customers are more willing to come and buy now that they are rewarded each time. Couldn't have asked for a better rewards app. Easy to use and integrate.

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄

COKODIVE

Have been using this app since the beginning and we are completely satisfied, thanks! Thanks a lot for all your hard works!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your long-term support, and the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're still loving our app :)

Renee's Boutique LLC

My customers have really enjoyed earning rewards. I only recommend having a more visible advertisement on my website so people will know it's available.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and for your feedback! We love hearing suggestions like this! :)