Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Boost sales & retention with points, referrals, and pop ups

Stitch Wit

I use this app and it was simple and easy to set up. Customer service is amazing, and I really feel it has helped me convert more customers.

Gourmesso Coffee

Smile.io has been amazingly easy to integrate and manage. Simple for our customers, extremely flexible in terms of rewards settings and referrals. And most importantly they have amazing customer support in case you ever do have a question. 5-STARS!

Detour Sunglasses

Great app and even better customer service! In the process of getting everything synced over from our previous loyalty program, can't wait to launch this new one with Smile!

Inform Shop21

There are lots of functions within this App and I think the bascis is just enough for most sellers..

September 23, 2020

Thanks so much for leaving us a review :) Glad to hear that you're enjoying the app!

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very easy to define and customize the way a customer can earn and redeem the points. Same for the referral. Also a great customer support. As we speak I'm using the free option and I'm very happy with the features.

September 23, 2020

Thank you so much for your review! We love hearing your feedback! :)
So glad to hear that you are enjoying the free version!

Siempre Natural

So far so good. Support is amazing and the app integrates a lot of ways to reward the client. Brady has been super helpful in this new stage; his response is spectacular.

September 15, 2020

That's so great to hear - Thank you so much for sharing and for the 5-stars! We agree - Brady is awesome!

RK Enterprises Wholesale LLC

I used this app to set up a reward system and currently I'm using the free option which provides plenty of options and styles for me to work with. Also super user friendly and easy to set up.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We're so happy to hear about your experiences :)

The Vape Corp

This is the best app I could find for loyalty points and rewards. The free tier is amazing for small businesses that are still growing.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your review :) We're so excited to watch as you grow with customer retention!

TheBajanDollShop

Been using this for a few hours and been testing it and so far I love it! I love the different ways my customers can earn points and rewards and you can customize it to make it match your website/branding colours. 100% recommend.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for sharing and recommending us! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying the app so far :)

Murasaki Cosmetics

It's super easy to set up. The customer service is great! They're friendly & quick with answering all of your questions.

September 15, 2020

Thank you so much for your lovely review! We're glad to hear that you had a good experience with our support team :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 298 299