Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

Smile: Rewards & Loyalty

by Smile.io

Design a loyalty program with points, referral & VIP rewards.

MARA DRESS

Very easy app to use. And, the free plan make a lot of thing. I'm very glad to get this app. Better than others I used! :)

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We're very glad to have you using our app! 🙂

Bully Bunches

App works exactly as described. Haven't had any issues. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Would highly recommend!! Maggie is the best! :)

September 12, 2019

Thanks so much for the five-star review! We're so happy to hear that you've had a great experience chatting with our Support team. 😃

Alchemy Heart Lotus

I love the way it looks on the website. I haven't gotten any interactions from customers with it yet. However, my site is still new. I'm confident it will integrate well.

September 12, 2019

Thank you for the five-star review! We can't wait for your customers to discover your new rewards program! 😄

The Golden Dandelion

Great Rewards app! Easy to naviagate through the Dashboard. I love the optional Customization settings.

September 9, 2019

Thank you for the five-star rating! Our design team will be happy to hear that you've found it easy to navigate. 😃

Trekell Art Supplies

Love this app! Our customers are more willing to come and buy now that they are rewarded each time. Couldn't have asked for a better rewards app. Easy to use and integrate.

September 3, 2019

Thank you for the five star rating! We really appreciate it! 😄

COKODIVE

Have been using this app since the beginning and we are completely satisfied, thanks! Thanks a lot for all your hard works!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for your long-term support, and the 5-star review! We're so glad that you're still loving our app :)

Renee's Boutique LLC

My customers have really enjoyed earning rewards. I only recommend having a more visible advertisement on my website so people will know it's available.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review, and for your feedback! We love hearing suggestions like this! :)

Hear Me Roar - Kids

It is amazing what you get from this app for FREE! It is just so helpful and it has so many features. Easy to install and customizable look that makes it look in sync with your website. A must-have app for sure!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad that our app is able to help your business! :)

Texuh Port

Great App. Didn't drive sales like I hoped but made better returning customer rates. Even without the most deluxe plan, I was able to create a fitting look for my store.

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for sharing - and for the 5-star review! :)

Bombshell Offroad

Easy to use, and easy to change colors to match your store. Glad I found this! I am so happy to have a program to reward shoppers! The free program works great!

August 29, 2019

Thank you so much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to hear that you're loving our app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 282 283