Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 6.021 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. maj 2024

excellent customer service. we are very happy with this program

Magnolia Boutique
9 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 10. maj 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏

- Smile Team ✨

7. februar 2024

Jade was extremely helpful with adding the App to my checkout on Shopify. I really appreciate the support!!

Fourth and Main on Laurel
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 9. februar 2024

So glad to hear Jade was able to help you with adding Smile to your checkout experience!

If you need anything else, we're happy to help 🙂

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

16. april 2024

Great friendly support, and has all the features you can expect! Special thanks to JOANA from customer service team who helped me resolve some technical issues on my theme.

The pricing is a bit steep though .. for a small business. And especially some important features are locked in for higher tiers.

Oppastore
4 dage bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 18. april 2024

Thank you for your review and feedback about our pricing - we appreciate your honesty. We are really happy to hear that Joana gave you some great service!

21. februar 2024

i love the app so much , it increase my sales . I highly recommended 1000%
good customer service

LECCE
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 23. februar 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear that Smile is making an impact with your customers :)

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

3. maj 2024

Quick help and friendly staff!

Liquid Layers and Daisy Dips Nail Co.
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 6. maj 2024

- Smile Team ✨

27. februar 2024

Amazing! Work perfectly, great support and many opportunities! Love it, thank you

SORTE store
Brasilien
Mere end et år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 28. februar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear that you are happy with Smile!

The Smile Team ✨

15. februar 2024

Amazing service and such a short turnaround time when responding to an online chat. Well done!

Eco Diva Natural
Sydafrika
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 18. februar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

3. maj 2024

Jade was incredibly helpful in getting our program set up. One of the reasons we selected Smile for our loyalty and rewards program was the reviews about customer service. Happy to report the others were right! Looking forward to being a long-time customer.

Another Nine
En dag bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 10. maj 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Jade - Smile Team✨

31. januar 2024

Amazing service from Angie! I had an issue that was quite time sensitive and whilst she worked on trying to resolve it, she gave me an alternative temp solution which was really helpful! In the end the problem was fixed. Thank you Angie

Bundlee
Storbritannien
12 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 2. februar 2024

Thank you for your review! I'm so glad that I could help :)
Angie - Smile Team✨

19. marts 2024

Very fast service ! All good ;)

Melsfit