Anmeldelser (6.107)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
3. maj 2024

Quick help and friendly staff!

Liquid Layers and Daisy Dips Nail Co.
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 6. maj 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏

- Smile Team ✨

11. april 2024

Jade was so helpful to us to in setting up the app blocks in our theme editor. She stay in the chat with myself and my coworker basically all day until we ran out of questions for her. Very responsive and solved all our problems!

Jolly Pets
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 13. april 2024

Thank you so much for sharing, we are happy that we were able to help. We think Jade is super awesome too! 💖

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to reach out.

The Smile Team ✨

29. februar 2024

Been using Smile for about 3 years now and I am still impressed every day. Great app and great service, thanks Smile team!

Mothercity Liquor
Sydafrika
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 1. marts 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a wonderful review! We are happy to hear that you are happy with Smile!

✨ Jade &The Smile Support Team

5. marts 2024

Highly recommend. After reviewing many reward programs, I selected Smile. Best decision, it has been a home run. I had one small question and Joana on chat was amazing. She took her time with me and answered all of my follow up questions. She even offered a quick program review. A++

DIY Craft Warehouse
3 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 8. marts 2024

Thanks for the kind words! We really appreciate it 🙏

✨Joana - The Smile Support Team ✨

30. marts 2024

Excellent app and customer care. They're ready to assist with anything and give you recommendations with anything you might need.

thrift.mt
Malta
4 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 1. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying Smile and that you had a great experience with the team 🤩

- Smile Team ✨

3. maj 2024

Jade was incredibly helpful in getting our program set up. One of the reasons we selected Smile for our loyalty and rewards program was the reviews about customer service. Happy to report the others were right! Looking forward to being a long-time customer.

Another Nine
En dag bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 10. maj 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Jade - Smile Team✨

16. april 2024

Great friendly support, and has all the features you can expect! Special thanks to JOANA from customer service team who helped me resolve some technical issues on my theme.

The pricing is a bit steep though .. for a small business. And especially some important features are locked in for higher tiers.

Oppastore
4 dage bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 18. april 2024

Thank you for your review and feedback about our pricing - we appreciate your honesty. We are really happy to hear that Joana gave you some great service!

29. april 2024

Great service! Lynn helped me a lot! This is a very honest company and this is a plugin that helps sellers a lot.

ELKLOOK
3 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 10. maj 2024

So pleased Lynn could help you out! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! We really appreciate it 💖

28. februar 2024

My customers absolutely love my new reward program, and of course this increases loyalty. Jade, sales rep, has been such a gem, helping me upgrade my plan and supporting me in the best ways! So nice to actually communicate with a human that is so helpful. Great job Smile- you make me SMILE!

DigestiveWarrior
4 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 29. februar 2024

✨ Jade &The Smile Support Team

27. februar 2024

Great app all around - mature but modern. So easy to configure and integrate, full of well-thought-out features. Excellent support too! I've used it on many client stores over the years.

Cara & Co Craft Supply
7 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 28. februar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are happy to hear that you are happy with Smile!

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨