Anmeldelser (6.185)

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
7. maj 2024

Lynn was extremely helpful and responsive with a solution oriented mindset! So far we are very happy with Smile and hopefully more updates and additions will come out!

Your Inner Glow | auria™
8 dage bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 10. maj 2024

So pleased Lynn could help you out! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star rating! We really appreciate it 💖

8. juli 2024

Positive reviews MUST be fake. This is TERRIBLE! I watched as 6 people signed up for my rewards program yesterday and not one is in my database now. This thing sent them a confirmation email, they went to spam folders. It gives a code that you then have to go back to the website to be added to my reward program. When they clicked the link - it gave them a 404 error. I just checked and it is now NOT LIVE on my website even tho it's showing in the Shopify store. Waste of time. Customer support is useless.

Karen M Designs
3 dage bruger appen
24. april 2024

Joana was quick, informative and responsive in helping to resolve my issue seamlessly. Thank you

CarniStore
De Forenede Arabiske Emirater
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 25. april 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We really appreciate the kind words 🙏

Joana & ✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

7. maj 2024

excellent customer service. we are very happy with this program

Magnolia Boutique
9 måneder bruger appen

Redigeret 28. maj 2024

The app is great and the team adds even more value making sure you get the most out of it

Wholly Market
25 dage bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 10. maj 2024

Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying the service that you've received from our team 🙂

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

25. juni 2024

Support team, Erza was very helpful in assisting us with the integration of Smile.io to Hydrogen Shopify until it was successful.

Antikode
Indonesien
18 dage bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 27. juni 2024

Thank you for the review! We really appreciate it. We think Ezra is pretty awesome too 😄

-The Smile.io Team

Redigeret 21. maj 2024

Quick to respond to issues and Ezra was able to resolve it in such a short time.

Oobi
Australien
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 12. april 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to rate us 5 stars! We really appreciate it 🤩

10. april 2024

Jade was very helpful in getting my issue figured out!

Mays Street Boutique
Cirka 2 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 12. april 2024

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're so glad to hear you're loving the app and that you had a helpful experience with Jade 🤩

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

11. juli 2024

Smile is an excellent loyalty and rewards program app. Angie from the support team was very helpful in getting our program set up. Highly recommend Smile!

LookHUMAN
8 dage bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 15. juli 2024

Thanks so much for leaving a review! I'm glad I could help

- Angie and the Smile Team

Redigeret 17. april 2024

Easy to use and works as intended.
Support team is helpful and will try to solve the problems you have with the app until it is no longer a problem. They'll also help you understand anything you have questions about the app. Highly recommended!

Sutra Silk
Malaysia
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 13. april 2024