Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 5.927 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
20. marts 2024

Great app, David Wyatt was super helpful and quick to respond when we had some queries!

Beak Brewery

The support team is really working hard and solving problems. 5 stars

DLUXCA
Mere end 2 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 22. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your review! So glad we were able to solve all your problems :)

-Hannah

24. januar 2024

I love a good app with the customer service chat!! I was able to chat with Andreandana and recieve all the help I needed. She went above and beyond. So happy with Smile!

Gussy Up Bow Co.
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 27. januar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review! We really appreciate it! 🤩

31. januar 2024

Hello,

The customer service provided was awesome and she knew what i was telling her and was able to help me really quick.

ONSET
11 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 1. februar 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave this review 💛 It was awesome chatting with you!

Lisa - Smile Team✨

19. januar 2024

quick customer service! Lynn has been extremely helpful navigating some customizations!

Proper
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 21. januar 2024

Thanks for leaving a review! We agree that Lynn is indeed helpful 💖

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions. We're always here when you need us!

Smile Team ✨

17. januar 2024

Great app, more importantly, great suppot. We had a bug that caused the launcher to not show up properly, the team was amazing in resolving the issue :)

Sniff & Bark
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 18. januar 2024

Thanks for your kind words! I'm really glad we were able to help :)

- Angie, Smile Team

11. april 2024

Jade was so helpful to us to in setting up the app blocks in our theme editor. She stay in the chat with myself and my coworker basically all day until we ran out of questions for her. Very responsive and solved all our problems!

Jolly Pets
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 13. april 2024

Thank you so much for sharing, we are happy that we were able to help. We think Jade is super awesome too! 💖

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to reach out.

The Smile Team ✨

29. februar 2024

Quick Support from Lynn ! Awesome app!

LLBA CA
Cirka 6 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 1. marts 2024

Thank you for the 5-star rating and kind words! We appreciate it 💛

-The Smile.io Team

17. januar 2024

Great communication and feedback from Lisa on figuring out this new system :)

Really appreciate it!

Progressive Nutracare
Næsten 2 år bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 18. januar 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review 💛 We are happy Lisa was able to help :)

-The Smile Team✨

27. januar 2024

Lynn, is very knowledgeable, quick to respond and solve the problem I was having with my Smile reward program. It took her no time to provide guidance instructions that was easy to follow. I was very pleased with the help I received. Thank you!

Teresa's Fashionista LLC
8 måneder bruger appen
Smile.io svarede 31. januar 2024

Thank you so much for your review. We agree that Lynn is awesome! 🤩 Please reach out if we can help with anything else 🙏

Cheers