Smile: Loyalty & Rewards , 5.765 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 11. Februar 2017

Misleading for the free account.

I would say that the worst thing is tha they insist paying at least $60 per month in order to remove a giant branding logo, I would have given a 5 star review otherwise.

Furthermore, they limit a lot of features unless you pay, which would be bearable if they didn't decide to openly brand the rewards form. I would not recommend downloading this app if you are a starting store, it would probably be a conversion killer considering the fact that your customers will know that you use free website tools unless you pay $60 a month. If they would lower the price for developing stores and didn't decide to brand the loyalty program form with their huge logo, I'd be happy. Unfortunately, they've chosen to overcharge for such a simple application. I'm afraid I'll be uninstalling this application soon.

Exephis Gadgets
Vereinigte Staaten
29 minuten mit der App
11. Dezember 2016

It looks really great however many of the option that are advertised i.e. customer receiving points on spending are only available on paid version. I probably would not have downloaded the app if this had been clear. I felt a little miss guided.

Mitty Burns

JustFit
Japan
8 minuten mit der App
Smile.io hat geantwortet 6. Juli 2021

Thank you so much for the review! So sorry to hear your language isn't available yet -- Smile is currently available in 5 languages and we plan to keep expanding our translations 🌍 I've just sent you an email to follow-up on the possible workarounds that we can offer 😊

11. Januar 2018

Be careful installing this app, as they will add code that won't uninstall when you leave. Combine their sloppy attitude with the deep access they ask for, and it becomes a no-go.

Breadvillage