Avis (6 090)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
13 juin 2024

I think it's a great app but the pricing, for a small business, is very steep...especially as we are in Canada where you can add a 35% increase to the number. I think the model should be a monthly fee, based on features used, not based on number of subscribers. We only use it to track points, we do not market to clients pulling any of the other loyalty levers. That being said your sales/retention team were super helpful at making this a palatable solution. Andreadana put together and offer and then, in her absence, Lynn guided me through accepting the offer. So, from a customer support standpoint, I am very satisfied.

Blue Mountain Tea Co
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
20 mai 2024

A very clear and user-friendly apps to setup your loyalty system. Overall is good. Customer service used to take long time to response, however currently has been improved, my problem can be solved within few hours.

B.Adore MY
Malaisie
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 24 mai 2024

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you can see an improvement in the app!

5 mars 2024

Have been using this app for a while now, and it's mostly great. There are a couple of features in the higher tier program I wish the lower budget versions had, because I just don't do the business volume to justify paying more to be able to segment my really good customers or be able to expire points, which i think would be a good incentive to get people shopping.

Have only had to contact support a couple of times and they've been great and extremely responsive.

Old Main Emporium
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2024

Straight forward user interface and responsive, friendly customer service

Whimsigirl
Malaisie
Environ 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 avril 2024

Great app, great communication & customer support. Only a bit pricey for us at the moment, hopefully in the near future..!

agnogrocery
Chypre
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
15 mars 2024

I don't have a lot of experience with the app yet so I am hesitant to rate it. But my experience reaching out to customer service to get help with early set up of the app was excellent and I would definitely recommend the app based on that alone - it can be so hard to get prompt and helpful customer service from a real human!

Barr Hill
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
25 avril 2024

quick reply to my concerns, happy with the service.

FJ SWIM BIKINIS
Plus de 4 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 26 avril 2024

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We genuinely appreciate you doing so 🙏

We did reach out to your last conversation thread to see if there was any additional feedback you could provide us. Hope to hear from you there to learn more about your experience using Smile 🤓

Yours in Loyalty,

✨ The Smile Support Team ✨

22 février 2024

Super helpful customer service team.
App could do with better built-in analytics.

Manuka South
Nouvelle-Zélande
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 28 février 2024

Thank you for your review, we are so glad that our customer service team was able to help you! One of our team members has reached out to find out more about your analytics needs - we appreciate your feedback here :)

15 février 2024

Good program, altough a little bit expensive. Let's see if it's wort it. Lisa from the Customer Servic was of great help.

Brothers in Arms
Allemagne
Environ 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 18 février 2024

Thank you for your review! 🙏 We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

15 mars 2024

It's too early to rate the app yet, as we have just recently added it. But, the help from Lynn to iron out some issues we experienced was great and very helpful.

VOYA Organic Beauty
Irlande
21 jours d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 16 mars 2024

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it. We have reached out via email to see if there is anything further we can do to help.

Best regards