Avis (6 171)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 décembre 2023

Add a smile team to the points collection box and leave a comment in order to collect points through this method

prettify
Égypte
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 12 décembre 2023

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review - it helps us make Smile better! We've reached out personally via email to get more context on what you are looking for.

11 août 2023

Quick and easy answers and reference materials from Nicole. Very helpful. Looking forward to developing this program with Smile.

ATWATER
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 12 août 2023

Thank you so much for your review we really appreciate it and your kind words. I've reached out via email to see how we could have improved our service.

best

The Smile team

12 juillet 2024

Lynn's customer service was great.

BIG & BELG
Pays-Bas
29 novembre 2023

Joana was great at answering all my question and concerns. I am satisficed with her service.

Amerisal Foods LLC
6 mois d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 2 décembre 2023

Thank you for your review. We have reached out via email to see if there is anything we can improve on.

30 octobre 2023

Great customer service and response time - I wish you could just switch CMS systems with having to create a new account but the overall process was painless.

Thanks guys

Comic Book Quest
Environ 9 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 1 novembre 2023

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback - we are really happy to hear you had a smooth onboarding process!

7 novembre 2023

5 star customer service. Lisa was able to quickly answer my question and confirmed my suspicion.

3 stars because smile.io does not currently offer a way to exclude a collection from point redemption. The solution is clunky - create a collection that does not include those items. That works but is not ideal

Christine Ann Nicols
États-Unis
Environ une heure d’utilisation de l’application
Smile.io a répondu 9 novembre 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback with us! We are always looking for ways to improve and value your thoughts and ideas 🙌

We'll be here if there is ever anything else we can help you with 😊

- Smile Team✨

22 novembre 2023

The customer is really great and really friendly.

Sweet Life
15 jours d’utilisation de l’application

26 novembre 2023

So far so good

Mineral Mystic
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application

2 août 2016

Great Program. It has been a little difficult for me/my customers and have had some complaints, but overall it is a great program. I do wish there was a phone number to speak with someone directly, rather than having to go back and forth on email.

Mommas Best Homemade
Plus de 7 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 octobre 2016

Awesome free app, I only wish there was an option for giving customers points at our own discretion (attending classes, for example)!

Crunch Natural Parenting